THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who Else Luvzz Tatts? Show Em/Share Em And Chat Tatts Lol:)

Who Else Luvzz Tatts? Show Em/Share Em And Chat Tatts Lol:)

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I Am Having More Be Pretty Things Added To This So It Be A Bit Bigger ...And Have Got Some More Pretty Bigger Tattoos Booked To Have Done Next Two Weeks Too A Cool Under Boobies One And Another Upper Thigh One Too hehehe
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ) Been Meaning To Have Under Boobies "Sternum" One For A While But Been Busy Beez But Noe Its Tattoo Times hehehe
    )

As I Love Tattoos As Long As They Pretty And Have Special Meanings For Meez
    )
    Last edited by Danann; 08-05--2017 at 01:51 AM.
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Wulfie

I Already Have Both Feet And Ankle Pretty Tattoos And Tippy Toe ..Upper Thigh ..Behind Ear Too hehehe...
    Yep I Lovez Them
    )
    The following users think this post is groovy: Wulfie

Well That Be My Deposits Taken For My Booking For Next Thursday For 3 Pretty Tatts Woo Hoooo.....Which Should Take About 4/5 Hours hahaha.

I Be Not Bothered About The Non Stop Hours Of Tattooing ..Its The Sitting Still That I Find Hard hahahaha
    But She Knows Me Well My Tattooist And We Were Giggling Today About Me Trying To Keep Still Whenever I Have Me Tattoos Being Done...hahaha
    )
    The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

I like tattoos. Never found the budget excess to really go for it.

My artistically talented step niece made it known she was gonna be a tattooist before graduating high school.......genius.....if people are fool enough to slave away to pay for body art then she is right on point.......it's a statement afterall.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Danann

Ive got a tattoo,which I've had for...32 yrs.Not showing it off though as its on my right breast!
    You are the creator of your own reality!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

my youngest daughter had her first tattoo booked for her 18th birthday, she did 6 hours in her first ever sitting and has done another two 6 hr sessions...........i tap out after about 3 hrs, i am such a wimp!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Danann

lone wolf survivalist.
    i didn't have my first tatt until I was 42, never had the money before, when I did the bike always seemed to need another part.

I've never thought about getting one. Perhaps, one day i will, but the symbol would really have to mean something for me.
    Everything is not normal.

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Ive got a tattoo,which I've had for...32 yrs.Not showing it off though as its on my right breast!
    We promise not to look at your breast
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)

In my teans for my sins,I was a huge fan of Bonjovi and actually went on to roadie with them on the keep the faith tour. Anyhow,sad git that I was,I copied his two upper arm tattoes. One being the superman logo and the other a sacred indians steer skull. No regrets really though as I quite like them.

I have also got a nice sun on my forearm.

I would also like to get something welsh done one day like the dragon with a tastefully done cymru am byth. A lump of coal,a daffodil or a leak could be another choice with made in wales next to it.

I could get that welsh railway station tatooed down my penis,you know the one -

RHYL
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by itinerant child
    In my teans for my sins,I was a huge fan of Bonjovi and actually went on to roadie with them on the keep the faith tour. Anyhow,sad git that I was,I copied his two upper arm tattoes. One being the superman logo and the other a sacred indians steer skull. No regrets really though as I quite like them.

I have also got a nice sun on my forearm.

I would also like to get something welsh done one day like the dragon with a tastefully done cymru am byth. A lump of coal,a daffodil or a leak could be another choice with made in wales next to it.

I could get that welsh railway station tatooed down my penis,you know the one -

RHYL
    Hahahahaha Omgoshhh I Be Giggling My Head Off Itinerant Child hehehehe Naughtie You hahahaha
    )

Hmmm? I Wonder? And You Got Me Thinking Now That If A Man Has His **** Tattoo...Does It Have To Be Standing Or Hanging hahahahaha....Ooops Naughtie Danann
    hahahaha
    ))
    Last edited by Danann; 12-05--2017 at 09:22 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: itinerant child

Everybodies Tattoos And Stories Are Really Cool And Thanks For Sharing With Us All
    )

Originally Posted by Danann
    Hahahahaha Omgoshhh I Be Giggling My Head Off Itinerant Child hehehehe Naughtie You hahahaha
    )

Hmmm? I Wonder? And You Got Me Thinking Now That If A Man Has His **** Tattoo...Does It Have To Be Standing Or Hanging hahahahaha....Ooops Naughtie Danann
    hahahaha
    ))
    In a lot of cases,many guys would have to hope for a quick drawing tattooist

In a lot of cases,many guys would have to hope for a quick drawing tattooist
    Hahahahahahahaha.....I Nearly Be Choking On Me Fresh Coffee Then When I Read That As I Burst Into Giggles Of Coffee hahahaha
    )..
    The following users think this post is groovy: itinerant child

We promise not to look at your breast
    Actually IC I have a story re my tattoo.32yrs ago,I caught a bus into town (Adelaide).I'd considered getting a tattoo for a while and wanted to visit a studio for some idea's.I headed to a studio in Hindley St,which was run by the Hells Angels.I was outside,looking at some designs they had in the window....a guy came out and asked if I wanted a tattoo,as he was free?I told him I was just looking,and besides,I only had 5 bucks on me.He smiled,and asked what design I liked.I pointed to one,and he said "Come in,I'll do it for $5!lol Then around 2 yrs later,I was in hospital,with a new baby,that I was breastfeeding.My breast were expanding by the hour (Engorgement,and shit its painful too!hahahaha).I rang for the nurse,and with a worried expression,informed her to give me something to make my breasts go "back down"?She smiled and said "A
    is the pain getting worse"?I replied "No!I just don't want my tatt ruined"!
    You are the creator of your own reality!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, FriedOnion, itinerant child, wurzel

I have 10 or so, but no pictures, but this is one of them

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Cobra, Danann, Ecobob, FriedOnion, Karinofnine, martin s, Miss_bee, Paul, snowmoose, twistoflemon, Wulfie, wurzel

Originally Posted by groove
    my youngest daughter had her first tattoo booked for her 18th birthday, she did 6 hours in her first ever sitting and has done another two 6 hr sessions...........i tap out after about 3 hrs, i am such a wimp!
    saw her yesterday and she has two new ones on the inside of each ankle, a nice black simplistic image of a mountain, a camp fire, a tent and two fir trees, of which i approve and......
    fecking 'where's wally' on the other one.
    silly girl

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Danann, Karinofnine

My ex girlfriend was a beautiful work of art. From the top of her shoulder to just above her knee. I have a black and white photograph of her draped over a custom chopper. Probably the best tattoo work I've seen on a woman.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Danann, Karinofnine

Originally Posted by groove
    saw her yesterday and she has two new ones on the
    inside of each ankle, a nice black simplistic image of a mountain, a camp fire, a tent and two fir trees, of which i approve and......
    fecking 'where's wally' on the other one.
    silly girl

i liked the camping one too,nice..and wheres wally?think you ll find her close by,lol...im sure violets happy with it though 😊xx

I got another tattoo last week this time on my wrist....is the last one. Really
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Danann, groove

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    i liked the camping one too,nice..and wheres wally?think you ll find her close by,lol...im sure violets happy with it though xx
    yes, Violet seems happy enough, and now we'll never lose Wally again. it's easily covered by a sock or jeans and she's not the skirt type. if she wants to cover it up she can easily.
    still think that's the one she'll regret though.

Turning On
    Beautiful work MouseMouse, who did them?

Ah found it! Moderator FriedOnion's Avatar
    Just gained a new one a couple of days ago.

The photo is a little dark, you can see the eye in the real version.

Had a good day chatting to the lovely traveller tattooist. Her shop is in Ludgershall, Wiltshire.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Danann, Ecobob, Karinofnine, MouseMouse, wurzel

Ah found it! Moderator FriedOnion's Avatar

Originally Posted by emmadilemma
    I got another tattoo last week this time on my wrist....is the last one. Really

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Danann, MouseMouse