THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who Else Luvzz Tatts? Show Em/Share Em And Chat Tatts Lol:)

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Danann
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Cannot Get My Pic Of My Latest Tattoo To Work On Here ...Just keeps saying "Its Too Big "In Techno Words" But Thats What It Means And Dont Know How To Make It Smaller hahahaha
    hiya sweetie - yep, I've had this too..... you need to get your file within 1200 pixels x 1200 pixels or something like that. I only know how to do that in Adobe photoshop......there must be alternative softwares that you might have, like Microsoft Paint.....this screenshot/link might help ?

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Originally Posted by verticalis48
    hiya sweetie - yep, I've had this too..... you need to get your file within 1200 pixels x 1200 pixels or something like that. I only know how to do that in Adobe photoshop......there must be alternative softwares that you might have, like Microsoft Paint.....this screenshot/link might help ?

Thankyou Verticalis48 For Your Great Fabby Help And Info But I Am Nooo Way Techno Minded At All As Have Enough Matrix Bouncing Through My Head Without Even Taking A Blue Pill Or Red Pill hehehehe And I Do Not Even Be Having To Jack /Plug Myself In To Get There Or Fill It Up hahahahahahahaha
    )))

So I Will Be Wait Till My Son Pops In Instead hehehe...
    But Thankyou It Be Very Kind Of You To Help Me
    ))
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Hi there. I posted a few weeks ago to say that I wanted a tattoo but didn't have the nerve to go through with it. Well, I bit the bullet and had it done last week. I'm so pleased with it and although it hurt a bit it was nowhere near as bad as I expected and I almost enjoyed the experience. I'm a bit of a technophobe and don't know how to post a picture. I don't have a PC or laptop, I do everything on my knackered iphone. Any idea how I post a photo from my photo stream on here so I can show you???
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Danann

Originally Posted by Babs 80
    Hi there. I posted a few weeks ago to say that I wanted a tattoo but didn't have the nerve to go through with it. Well, I bit the bullet and had it done last week. I'm so pleased with it and although it hurt a bit it was nowhere near as bad as I expected and I almost enjoyed the experience. I'm a bit of a technophobe and don't know how to post a picture. I don't have a PC or laptop, I do everything on my knackered iphone. Any idea how I post a photo from my photo stream on here so I can show you???
    ooooo sounds brill - must have a look and let you know how groovy it is........Not Iphone savvy I'm afraid, but can you right click on an image to save it to a photo gallery. Then my preferred method is to have a free Dropbox account......where you can upload images to your Dropbox folders and once they're in there you can generate links to copy and paste into your UKH posts. Some peeps who are heavily into security and surveillance issues don't like cloud based 3rd party server use and avoid Dropbox and the like - but I find it really useful for transferring big image files and sharing vids n stuff - sod the paranoia.

Anyway, have put a link in case of any use - best of luck babe, hope you find a solution that suits you
    xxx

Thank you. I will give it a go x

Turning On
    I haven't got any tats but I find them interesting to look at, however I do find that a lot of people look at you funny when your looking at their artwork. I do find this very odd.
    Maybe one day I'll be able to decide what to get done, I have a few ideas but nothing set in stone.
    I think a white tattoo look amazing and for me have a very cool meaning.

-- Posted from the
    --

Originally Posted by snowmoose
    I haven't got any tats but I find them interesting to look at, however I do find that a lot of people look at you funny when your looking at their artwork. I do find this very odd.
    Maybe one day I'll be able to decide what to get done, I have a few ideas but nothing set in stone.
    I think a white tattoo look amazing and for me have a very cool meaning.

-- Posted from the
    --
    Totally Get And Understand What You Be Saying ...Tattoos Are And Can Really Beautiful As They Are Beautiful Art But Skin Instead Of Canvas
    )

My Advice To You About "White" Tattoos Are ...That Yes They B Beautiful "But" They Start Of White (First Few Days).....But Then Very Quickly Dull And Become Not So White ...They Turn Sort Of Light Cream And For Some They Can Have A Sort Of Very Light Yellowy Colour ...And Can End Up Also Like Just Colour Of Your Skin....
    So Thought You Should Be Aware Of That If You Are Thinking Of Having "Whole Tattoo White" ...Yes You Will See Many Pics Of "White Tattoos" But Most Will Only Be Most Few Days Old ...As More Than A Few Days It Auto Sadly Fades As Tattoo Heals. ...And Why Most Peeps Have White For Shading And Giving 3D Effects ..
    So Hope That Is Help In Some Way When And If One Day If You Do Choose To Have A Tattoo

Just Recently Had Some Touch Ups And Another Tattoo Done..Which I Soon Put Pic Up When I Can Get Pic Up hahaha As Too Size Big It Says.

Have A Booking With My Tattooist At End Of Month Too As Going To Have My Tattoo My Beautiful Brother Who Sadly Gone To The Sacred Forever Sleep Tattooed In Our Old Way When I Was Young Of Me Tattoo Colored

I Know It May Seem Odd Or Weird Having Pic Of Yourself Tattooed On Yourself ...But For Me/Us/People Etc .We Call It "Spirit Picture (In English) " And .Its Symbolic And A Living Symbol And Sign Of Returning/Awakening Passage

For We Believe That When We No Longer Walk Within This Skin Etc...When We Return/Awaken Once More ..In A New Skin ..That We Will Be Found And Known To Our People By Our Skin Picture ...And The Sacred Ancient Symbols And Signs Hidden Within That Tattoo Is Not Just For Design Nope It Is An Ancient Sacred Language ...That Only One Of Us Will Be Able To Read And See
    ))

And Now Sadly My Beautiful Brother Has Gone To The Sacred Forever Sleep.....I Will Get It Coloured In His Very Much Loved Favourite Colors He Loved To See And Have Always Around Him ....As My Gift To Him Of His Forever Memory On My Skin Just As He Gifted Me Many Years Ago With His Sacred Art Of Skin Painting "Tattoos" ..As He "Forever Painted Me With My "Spirit Picture"