THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: do you look like a hippy?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Im just glad i can pass as mainstream..would hate to be mistaken for a smelly hippy xx
    never! not a smelly one.......
    your hair/dreads are some of the loveliest i've seen RB, the colour is fab and they alway look so.......clean and soft!!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

Oh thankyou...il let you feel them friday if you like...if you wash ya hands..hehe!😊💜xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: EnfysaDafaid, marshlander, Miss_bee

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    Oh thankyou...il let you feel them friday if you like...if you wash ya hands..hehe!xx

hahaha

lone wolf survivalist.
    i look like what I am, an old biker.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Heavenly Creature
    about the same as above

I have the long hair and beard, but I usually dress subtle to not be noticed, I dont like attention. But, if there was no one around, I'd probably be covered in psychedelic colours.

I love bright coloured clothes but mostly I just look like a scruff that just finished work .
    I wore the crazy patchwork waistcoat I made plus purple shirt and grey flares for our open days at the boat moorings . Loads of cheap jewellery from the Cats Protection stall completed the look.
    One of my friends was a bit stunned by it and didn't relax till I changed back into my scruff for taking down the marquees and clearing up . I looked like the me he was used to .

Originally Posted by hagrid
    i look like what I am, an old biker.
    Is there a Prepper bike club?
    The following users think this post is groovy: groove, Rick69

Originally Posted by rhythm
    i'm getting so many images in my head now rhythm, you've made me smile a lot lol

(one of which is a preppie bike club in which everyone looks like Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider.......PMSL)
    cheers bud x

I don't dress alternatively to conform to a group or attract attention.It just suits me and my personality.I really struggle actually to find anything to wear in mainstream shops.
    You are the creator of your own reality!

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar
    I know what you mean there. I sometimes question if jeans were made just to remind blokes that they have a penis !!! As if most need reminding

Being comfy and being around your favourite colours are both important factors for helping create your higher levels of contentment
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, EnfysaDafaid

Originally Posted by rhythm
    There is but the first rule or prepper bike club is you don't talk about....

Oh fuck, I've said too much.
    The following users think this post is groovy: 4scoreand20, EnfysaDafaid

lone wolf survivalist.

Originally Posted by Rick69
    There is but the first rule or prepper bike club is you don't talk about....

Oh fuck, I've said too much.
    your beginning to get it at last!!
    its called OPSEC which stands for OPerational Security.

your beginning to get it at last!!
    its called OPSEC which stands for OPerational Security.
    Haha, you know sometimes i read something that makes me really laugh out loud.
    Congratulations, your post is one of them.

OPSEC - Part of the definition from Wikipedia

In a more general sense, OPSEC is the process of protecting individual pieces of data that could be grouped together to give the bigger picture (called aggregation).
    So you have told us on this forum roughly where you are, how old you are, what you look like, where you visit, what you drove, what you now drive, what you used to do, you change your tyres every year (mechanics would remember this), etc etc etc.

Hardly discreet is it, or is that your idea of OPSEC - there are thousands of people who undertake some form or another of prepping in this country, but dont feel the need to bang on about it, or tell people that dont that they are idiots. Dont tell me that i finally get it, you have no idea just your own preconceptions.

Haha, you know sometimes i read something that makes me really laugh out loud.
    Congratulations, your post is one of them.

OPSEC - Part of the definition from Wikipedia

So you have told us on this forum roughly where you are, how old you are, what you look like, where you visit, what you drove, what you now drive, what you used to do, you change your tyres every year (mechanics would remember this), etc etc etc.

Hardly discreet is it, or is that your idea of OPSEC - there are thousands of people who undertake some form or another of prepping in this country, but dont feel the need to bang on about it, or tell people that dont that they are idiots. Dont tell me that i finally get it, you have no idea just your own preconceptions.
    The only thing we don't know is his shoe size and blood type

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    once wore a suit and still got called a biker, or perhaps tis the leather waistcoat which i always wear,nowadays tis usually all black,joggers t/shirt an waistcoat with past the shoulders white hair,but never a leather jacket even on one of my bikes

<SNIP>

If any of the information he has plied this forum with are the real truths, it might be mostly/all dissembling.
    "The European Union is just like a jigsaw puzzle, except the pieces all come from different puzzles". - Red Dragon

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us".
    - Calvin+Hobbes

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Red Dragon
    If any of the information he has plied this forum with are the real truths, it might be mostly/all dissembling.
    I know one of his neighbours, and they said he is a balding dwarf, dresses like a Hari Krishna and rides around on a moped with bald tyres . LOL.

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    I know one of his neighbours, and they said he is a balding dwarf, dresses like a Hari Krishna and rides around on a moped with bald tyres . LOL.
    Hates beans and mayonnaise...
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    Are you saying he's a small bald Mod
    The following users think this post is groovy: EnfysaDafaid, ma bungo

lone wolf survivalist.
    sure, I could have just kept shtum and said nothing, but I want people to prepare, to be self reliant, not rely on the system, that's takes words on a forum, hell i'm running 2 forums so how am I supposed to keep a low profile?

lone wolf survivalist.
    mind you people are so fickle, if I stopped posting they'd forget all about me in a very short time, people move onto other things.

mind you people are so fickle, if I stopped posting they'd forget all about me in a very short time, people move onto other things.
    Who are you and what are you doing here?

"The European Union is just like a jigsaw puzzle, except the pieces all come from different puzzles". - Red Dragon

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us".
    - Calvin+Hobbes
    The following users think this post is groovy: EnfysaDafaid

lone wolf survivalist.
    wasting my time, obviously. too many NIMLTers who think nothing will ever happen to upset their boring mundane lives.