THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jim Carrey - The Meaning

I thought I'd see what's on over at Michael Roads's website. He's coming to the UK in early June if anyone is interested.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    There are two ways of living life.

One is a way that works, while the other is a way that does not work. It seems odd to me that probably ninety-five percent of the world’s population lives in a way that does not work. So . . . where do you fit in?

If you live in poverty, or are hugely wealthy, have any anger, are critical of people and yourself, are unwell, unfit, or suffering in any way at all, unaware and uncaring of other people, jaded and faded, or do not experience real, true, unconditional Love . . . you are part of the majority group that lives in a way that does not work.

If you have inner-peace, abundance in all things, and experience unconditional Love . . . welcome to the power of the minority!

Put simply, Carolyn and I travel the world every year teaching the way of life that works. It is powerful, life changing and dynamic.
    It is also fun, exciting and, most of all . . . it works!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A personal message from Michael:

THE TIMING IS NOW

Humanity is in a rather extraordinary time right now. We are at a point in the cycles of life that occurs once in about every two hundred thousand years. Not a repeat, life is not into repeats, but an opportunity. If we condense this right down to the nitty-gritty, we are currently living through a time of such Change on a metaphysical level that inner peace and balance will be with the essential aspect that will allow us to emerge whole and new.
    We are in a time of polarisation. We are all, whether we like it or not, aligning with the people and circumstances of our consciousness. If your life is hectic, and besieged by anguish and illness, then without any judgement, this is your alignment. This means that you are not in harmony with yourself. Forget the world. People think the world affects them, but this is not the way of it. It is we who affect the world.
    If you are in balance and harmony within yourself, this will be your position within the world. Do you get it? You are the world . . . there is nothing outside Self. This is why we are living in times of great intensity. This is why it is so important to be in balance and harmony with the environment of Self. This is what the great polarisation is all about. It is not about how much money you have, or about security or success. What value is that to an immortal Being? It is about the times we are living in and the Great Change that is drawing closer with every breath you take.
    The choice is simple – more of the same for about another two hundred thousand years – or change and newness. This is what my Intensives are about, natural Change without force or judgement. And what brings about this natural Change? Learning to unconditionally Love yourself. This changes everything in your life and in your world.
    In a few brief words, I am attempting to convey to you that the time is now. Tomorrow has a habit of sliding into next year, next decade, and oh so easily into . . . too late. You are the person who determines your life. You are the person who determines your values. When you realise that you are an immortal Being seeking to grow in consciousness, then you will realise your true worth. Remember, there is a timing to all this, but it is you who determines that timing. Now, is far better than, too late in this current opportunity. Through unconditional Love and emotional balance, my 5-Day Intensive is designed to connect you to your true, immortal Self.
    – Michael J. Roads

March, 2017
    Last edited by Friday; 31-05--2017 at 11:03 PM.

Heavenly Creature
    Prophets have always taught the time is now if it's here they are talking about: every age is the right one, every prophet is the right one. Usually with only their belief to back up their words. Sadly.

The CIA have far more to do with the material things of this world than to espouse New Age spirituality. How could that benefit them? Are you saying they are fooling people by pushing New Age spirituality? Moving people away from thoughts of material things in the here and now? In the same way that some religions do?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

Originally Posted by oldkeith
    Prophets have always taught the time is now if it's here they are talking about: every age is the right one, every prophet is the right one. Usually with only their belief to back up their words. Sadly.

The CIA have far more to do with the material things of this world than to espouse New Age spirituality. How could that benefit them? Are you saying they are fooling people by pushing New Age spirituality? Moving people away from thoughts of material things in the here and now? In the same way that some religions do?
    Controlled opposition.
    I posted that interview with the Dutch banker a while ago
    One of the Protocols of Zion states that they will set up their own opposition which will enable them to identify their enemies, malcontents etc. I think that was one of the tactics that Stalin used. It's a very well used tactic. And highly effective.

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar

Originally Posted by Friday
    One of the Protocols of Zion states that they will set up their own opposition
    You do realise that this is a massively debunked anti-semitic forgery that was partly used to justify the holocaust?

The following users think this post is groovy: oldkeith

But of course. It's only what you'd expect.
    Call it conspiracy theory if you like, but do you know who coined the term 'conspiracy theory'?

Labelling something a conspiracy theory may make it an object of derision, but that does not necessarily make it false

Last edited by Friday; 01-06--2017 at 02:45 PM.

Heavenly Creature
    The stuff about the CIA and conspiracy theory is well known. Back in the sixties it was easy to label anything unorthodox a 'conspiracy'. But it had no effect whatsoever so far as New Age 'spirituality' was concerned, because we were young people, we had new ideas (although mostly borrowed from eastern religions and philosophies
    ), and there were millions and millions of us interested in this sort of stuff. You can't contain a 'conspiracy' between millions of people!
    So whatever the establishment - including the CIA - called any part of the so-called New Age movement, only members of the establishment were likely to believe them. The rest just said 'Up yours!' and carried on with protesting against the authoritarian imperial corporate state they found themselves born into.
    So the CIA weren't controlling them in any way, although they may well have been controlling some of the establishment propaganda that opposed them.
    If you have studied the history of the CIA you will find that they were by no means anything like the efficient organisation they tried to portray themselves as, to the US government and to the US electorate. A more blundering, chaotic, and dangerously incompetent crew you would be hard-put to find. Small wonder the Soviets ran rings around them!
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

These people confuse those they teach by taking ancient knowledge as literal. Most of what is reality is movements and flows that do not follow straight lines but that have simultaneously a two fold direction, circling around itself and falling towards the nearest centre of gravity.

It is a subtle knowledge. They peddle a literal method for selfish reasons; they do it to benefit in themselves from what occurs as the people that they 'teach' shift from complicated evolving/involution entities to dropping down to lower states - they might think that they are getting more evolved, but the reality that the love that they think they have discovered is purely that ie that they 'think' they love, in the room of the teacher they think that they feel the love. Where is that love when they leave the car park and someone has blocked them in?..it goes, flicks to anger! they become much more mechanical than they were before. The people in the centre (the teachers) gather up the rewards of energy/sex/money given off as people descend. It's a trick that has been used since the beginning of time.
    Everything is not normal.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, NomadicRT, verticalis48

Turning On

Originally Posted by Paul
    I find buddhism really really dull.

That said, I also find Eckhart Tolle pretty dull too, but I'm still off to see him in Dublin in September

Yes his way of speech is curiously quiet

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by schatje
    Yes his way of speech is curiously quiet
    I always found listening to him, or reading him even, that I always ended up in really nice meditative state. No I don't mean I fall asleep, just extremely relaxed and often grinning. For example, I've read the power of now several times now, and never finished it

Originally Posted by Cobra
    I think for me,the turning point in my life a few years ago was reading "The Power Of Now"by Eckhart Tolle.
    I read the The Power Of Now a few months ago, It's kept in my head ever since. When I think about what it has to say it keeps me from falling into bad habits again. I don't usually read books but this one made complete sense to me.

Turning On
    My personal experience has left me believing that the true rulers of this world have us fooled, (those at the top of the pyramid are not human); the new age is just another mask on the same face that created religion. They know they cant get us the usual way so they have found a happy, enticing and innocent seeming mask to trap us. It is evil and insipid.

I fell into this trap for thirty years. I believed I was connecting with, and working with the divine/cosmic energy. Then I woke up. Hit me hard but Im glad I can see through it now.

Turning On
    Im so glad someone wrote the transcipt, that background music made it hard for me to hear what Jim was saying.

I also find Eckhart Tolle pretty dull too, but I'm still off to see him in Dublin in September

Eh?Why pay to see someone you find dull?

Well he's not exactly someone who'd ever be a role model for me, but I do like the way he writes.

It wasn't actually my idea though, a few of us are going together.

Hope you enjoy the experience Paul,if nothing else,it should be fun.x
    I got back yesterday and it was very good - I think being a part of a captive audience and being forced to pay attention helped a lot. His sense of humour has definitely grown on me.
    The following users think this post is groovy: MrsP

I Believe That If You Are Blessed To Be Gifted With
    "Wisdoms..Teachings...Foresight...Meanni ngfulness ..See'r...Etc Etc ...
    Then You Should Not "Charge" For That
    ...As To Receive And Give Out And Teach Such Wisdoms Should Be A Free Gift From The Heart Mind Body Spirit ..
    Not Charge Money
    Which Many Cannot Afford So Miss Out On Beautiful Wisdoms And Teachings Sadly

It Should Be Left To Each Person To Give What They Can Be It Nothing..Or Small...Or Large . ETC... If They Feel They Could Or Wanted Too.
    And Those Teachers/Wisdom People Always Should Give Something Back....To Keep Pure And Keep Balance And Not Be Tainted Or Tempted With Or By Greed.

Even "Buddha" Did Not Charge. .The People Gave Whatever They Could And For Some That Was Nothing And A True Prophet/Teacher Etc Etc Etc Did Not Expect Nothing Because They Were Humble And Pure And Untainted

Well Thats Just My Thinking Ways And How My Heart Mind Body Spirit Flo
    src="
    border="0" alt="" title="Smile" class="inlineimg" />
    Last edited by Danann; 12-09--2017 at 01:35 PM.
    Form From The Void & Mists

Originally Posted by Danann
    I Believe That If You Are Blessed To Be Gifted With
    "Wisdoms..Teachings...Foresight...Meanni ngfulness ..See'r...Etc Etc ...
    Then You Should Not "Charge" For That
    ...As To Receive And Give Out And Teach Such Wisdoms Should Be A Free Gift From The Heart Mind Body Spirit ..
    People need to eat and sleep and generally enjoy their life. Nobody is forced to attend anything like this, and there's plenty of free material available anyway -- it's not the information that costs money, it's the time.

Even going to church costs money; they just receive it through different means.

Poverty consciousness - it's not an easy mindset to shift.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

I Totally Get What You Say And Truly Respect Your Thoughts And Opinions And Truly Loved And Enjoyed All That Was Written And Has Been Written Whether That Be Freely Given Or At A Price Paul

Its Just I Suppose It Comes Down To A Twist Fork In A River ...As Yes We Can All Travel Down A River Together As One ...But Sometimes Some People Choose To Turn Left And And Some Choose To Turn Right And Some Carry Straight On ....Just Like Our Thinking Minds...And Beliefs And Ways.....
    For We Can All Love And Enjoy The Same Thing As One.
    BUT...Sometimes "
    How We Get To That Love! Or How That Love Is Given! And Shared! Out To All Of Us...
    Can And Make Some Of Us Choose To Receive And Get And Teach That Love In A Different Way Than Some Others.
    Even Though We All Still Enjoy And Embrace
    "That Very Same Love" .
    Its Just We Flo
    In Different Directions ..
    At The River Forks ...
    But We All Remain And Are All Still As One
    Flowing All Down The Same River...
    And All Still Enjoying The Same Love
    Form From The Void & Mists