Thread: Meeting Shiva

Meeting Shiva

Has anyone else chilled with any god type figures whilst meditating?

I once met shiva (I think it was her anyway) bluey green hue and a golden triangular shaped crown type thing, with intricate carvings. There were 6 figures all together but I could only focus on one.

-- Posted from the
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    --

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by SpandangledKitti
    Has anyone else chilled with any god type figures whilst meditating?

I once met shiva (I think it was her anyway) bluey green hue and a golden triangular shaped crown type thing, with intricate carvings. There were 6 figures all together but I could only focus on one.

-- Posted from the
    --
    Shiva is a male !
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

I thought it looked likely both really but the part i could see was shapely on top like a female

-- Posted from the
    --

Maybe it was not Shiva after all

-- Posted from the
    --

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Perhaps it was his Missus Parvati in one of her incarnations !
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, SpandangledKitti

Ardhanarishvara (Sanskrit: अर्धनारीश्वर, Ardhanārīśvara) is a composite androgynous form of the Hindu God Shiva and His consort Parvati (also known as Devi, Shakti and Uma in this icon). Ardhanarishvara is depicted as half male and half female, split down the middle.- God is both Shiva and Parvati, “both male and female, both father and mother, both aloof and active, both fearsome and gentle,

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, SpandangledKitti

Heavenly Creature
    Once had the brass neck to ask "God" for his autograph.....yeah really.......felt a bit of a knobhead for a good few days after I realised I'd actually thought that was reasonable approach. Who the fuck did I think I was !

Last edited by verticalis48; 02-07--2017 at 11:20 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, NomadicRT, SpandangledKitti

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by SpandangledKitti
    Maybe it was not Shiva after all

-- Posted from the
    --
    coulda been any one of the fuckers, or combination of I reckon.......dreams can be well hallucinogenically hybrid....also, like gop says - some manifestations are male/female combos
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

All The Time ....So I Guess It Just Be Kinda Normal For Me To Chill Out Wuth Them And Talk To Them hahaha

But I Dont Ever Meditate...As I Can Never Switch Of My Brainzz And Thoughts hahaha...
    So I Simply "Spirit Walk' Either Awakey Or Dream Walk In Sleeps" ...
    Form From The Void & Mists

Originally Posted by Danann
    All The Time ....So I Guess It Just Be Kinda Normal For Me To Chill Out Wuth Them And Talk To Them hahaha

But I Dont Ever Meditate...As I Can Never Switch Of My Brainzz And Thoughts hahaha...
    So I Simply "Spirit Walk' Either Awakey Or Dream Walk In Sleeps" ...
    Repeatedly say the word "OHM" and focus on the word in your mind with your eyes closed....say it slowly like a song...like this...

click on these to go home.....

• To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How do you meet people/have visions when you meditate? Is it when you meditate really deeply?

Originally Posted by emmadilemma
    How do you meet people/have visions when you meditate? Is it when you meditate really deeply?
    For me it seems to happen when I am at a point in my meditation where I can hear different vibrational frequencies (a humming noise). I focused on one particular frequency and ended up in this space with the Ardhanarishvara character, ~ thanks @gophangover
    The following users think this post is groovy: gophangover