THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Handmade Hippy Clothes

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by etherea
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Everything I make is a mixture of different patterns and styles cobbled together. If you get the shoulders/ armholes right, the rest tends to fall into place. This works well whether sewing or knitting. -- Posted from the
    --
    Groovy missus Etherea....same here....when we get the site up and running, maybe there could be a knitted space ?

If you're into it gal, would you like to be in the loop for updates and sharing ideas and content ?

Would love to make
    a multi cultural artists collective where we can fight the power, but need to look at core principles for running a co-operative venture maybe - crazy idea !

I'll give it some thought. I should really get it together to try and upload photos of what I do! List of things to do for this weekend maybe

Watch this space
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

idiot response that I had already dealt with above..................duh!
    Last edited by etherea; 02-09--2017 at 09:23 AM. Reason: ???????????????
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh
    The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

from yesterday - me and Luce, messing with one-size clothes shapes that look good, feel good, are timeless classic natural cuts. Luce you are a wonder and a beautiful shaped woman........just glorious !

Reference Max Tilke (
    ), peasant coverings that have been worn by humans for ever.

Last edited by verticalis48; 02-09--2017 at 09:40 AM. Reason: to tell her she is lovely
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT