THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: If you are on FB., help me.

If you are on FB., help me.

Would you like to message this page to why I was removed from it?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I never got into any altercations on it and was without any warning. I have feeling it has something to do with commercial imperatives. If I am a charlatan, given the name of the group what I had written would be fodder for further discussion. It seems quite odd to censor someone on a science page. My FB page,

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    We all lead different lives.

Originally Posted by Duckman
    Would you like to message this page to why I was removed from it?

I never got into any altercations on it and was without any warning. I have feeling it has something to do with commercial imperatives. If I am a charlatan, given the name of the group what I had written would be fodder for further discussion. It seems quite odd to censor someone on a science page. My FB page,

bit late in day praps, but I did post your question Duckman:

shared a
    to
    's Timeline.

1 hr

I've had a request for help from:
    - he was unceremoniously removed from you group and would be really grateful to know why....can anyone help ? it's never a nice feeling being ghosted....thanks x

Show more reactions

Comments

Hello, Ojah. Inform Alexander that I do not remember the circumstances and that he is now welcome back. Thanks for your kind message.

Show more reactions

58 mins

groovy....I'll let him know, many thanks x
    The following users think this post is groovy: Duckman

Thank-you for that.
    We all lead different lives.

Fakebook totally sucks! That is why I closed my Fakebook account last year!

It is just a CIA / NSA NWO tool for spying on the massesl!

Originally Posted by misterfox

How do you know this site isn't too?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Daisysmum, NomadicRT, verticalis48, Wulfie

Originally Posted by Duckman
    Thank-you for that.
    no worries Duckman, I have a love/hate relationship with "the technology" - it has immense potential for good and bad, like anything else.....so if I can connect with a real human behind a digital front, that pleases me. It was good the site moderator responded and welcomed you back in......all's well that ends well xxx

Originally Posted by misterfox

mebbe so misterfox, but fuck em, we'll keep on talking and sharing with each other, not going to let fear and paranoia cramp my style...

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    Yeah 'cos the CIA can't get enough of our general moaning, trite memes, playful kittens and incessant narcissism.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Daisysmum, verticalis48

Oh Paul, love you more, every post, you groovy fucking bastard xxx ( but bear in mind, I am a thoroughgoing tart, so you can't rest on yur laurels......and it has to be said, as a human of the female version [this particular incarnation], I can't rest on mine neither - so we all just gotta keep ........... giving it plenty ha ha ha ha ha ha) xxx