Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LAUGH 'TIL IT HURTS standup & show moments

Heavenly Creature

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Andy T
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Only the best....

Ha ha ha ha ha Fucking brilliant........we've all been sent to Gladiator School now I reckon.......
    ......sunk for extreme sniggering, ta dude !

The following users think this post is groovy: Andy T, Miss_bee

The following users think this post is groovy: MrsP, verticalis48

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Originally Posted by Miss_bee

Are there really dudes that say no?...I mean besides gay dudes.....

Yeah, I think so. The guy in this show is very self conscious. Its excruciating at times, but yeah, funny. He reminds me of myself.

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by gophangover
    Are there really dudes that say no?...I mean besides gay dudes.....
    the great british male (and female for that matter, can be well buttoned up) - I never managed to say no...and got myself into some ill thought out longer term domestic arrangements and obligations which beat the shit out of me.

We don't get taught the stuff that really matters, and waste so much time entangled in crap...

Anyway - NO MORE CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaargh - blowing the bloody doors off now.......my chakras can take it...

Heavenly Creature

Yeah, I think so. The guy in this show is very self conscious. Its excruciating at times, but yeah, funny. He reminds me of myself.
    Yeah it's scary to step off the line Miss_bee.......feeling it for ya, take it steady babe and big hugs
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

A lot of people can't stand that 'awkward' humour.. too close to the bone, maybe?

Heavenly Creature

A lot of people can't stand that 'awkward' humour.. too close to the bone, maybe?
    Yep, you are well right there sweetie......you have braveness already beyond those who are too afraid - well done you babe, just keep going....all will be well I'm sure...it'll set us free...

Well thanks.

Heavenly Creature

Heavenly Creature

Heavenly Creature

Heavenly Creature

Heavenly Creature

The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo, Miss_bee, verticalis48

Heavenly Creature

Micky Flanagan....the acceptable face of the Englishman

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Lightbringer

Thank fuck someone is trying to destroy that ruddy Peppa Pig brand - it bloody needs a good battering !!!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by verticalis48
    Thank fuck someone is trying to destroy that ruddy Peppa Pig brand - it bloody needs a good battering !!!!
    I just had to upload this.....to complement The Scottish Peppa Pig Collection.....just in case those without kids haven't come across the odious marketing and merchandising and psychological toxicity that is marketed to the under fives: