THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Calling the convoy

Calling the convoy

Anyone remember any of these photos,if so please contact me

Nope. Can't say I remember any of them.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Can't see any photos. ?
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by alices wonderland
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Can't see any photos. ?
    help help sos sos - what the fuck is going on.......convoy convoy t'aime

What photos?

With a journo pegged out in the road ahead of them
    Not all who wander are lost

If you get completely stuck at putting photos up and they're photos of the festival convoys of the seventies and eighties, then ask me and I'll PM you an e-mail address to send them to and then I'll put them up here. Always keen to see more pics from those days.
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, ma bungo, Offgrid hero, verticalis48, wanderingwill

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Chazz
    Always keen to see more pics from those days.
    Me too
    , not that many cameras around back then !
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, verticalis48

Or the few cameras that were often had the film left undeveloped (lack of funds) I have a few from Stonehenge that are just photos, but it would be nice to reunite the people and kids in the photo. Someday I will find a scanner dude.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chazz

Or the few cameras that were often had the film left undeveloped (lack of funds) I have a few from Stonehenge that are just photos, but it would be nice to reunite the people and kids in the photo. Someday I will find a scanner

dude.
    man.....if you got snail mail, I'll send you postage n packing costs.....then if you mail me the material, I'll scan n digitize n return to ya.....would be a service to humanity, to see some old school living

xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure I will find a local to do it. Years ago most of us had scanners along with our first PC. Then we just discarded them. Thanks for the offer, but these photos have survived many moves, evictions and avoided a bus fire. Think the snail mail could be their downfall.

hey baby.........keep shaking yo ass

obviously a big goddamn lover, not a hater

xxx

I'm sure I will find a local to do it. Years ago most of us had scanners along with our first PC. Then we just discarded them. Thanks for the offer, but these photos have survived many moves, evictions and avoided a bus fire. Think the snail mail could be their downfall.
    man...they obviously SURVIVORS
    thank fuck
    !!!!!!!!!! yeah, so treat them like the jewels they am sir......like i said....here for as long as the life force takes me

yeah ain'''''that (in the words of our lovely American cousin........

........'t that the jub
    xxx

aw hell I just got my

Shi-ke

• To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B

C

D

H

I

K

L

M

N

R

S

T

U

W

Wrong or right haven't got a clue...no wonder I'm unemployable......she said, crying with laughter n then tears xxxxxxxxx fuck the lot of 'em - yeah, nut job........but ...

WE WILL SURVIVE ! xxxxxxx

an the Psychotria viridis aint helping my stability none .....but WTF life is so short n I'm going to go out laughing

Heavenly Creature
    no pictures but welcome

Originally Posted by convoy
    no pictures but welcome
    nice, calm, welcome - gooooood x

I'm sure I will find a local to do it. Years ago most of us had scanners along with our first PC. Then we just discarded them.
    Not many printers come without a scanner nowadays so shouldn't be too difficult to find someone. Takes time to get through a few dozen pics, so best arrive with a few beers.

I've had good results from placing photos in good light and using a decent digi camera to copy them
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, verticalis48

Originally Posted by Chazz
    Not many printers come without a scanner nowadays so shouldn't be too difficult to find someone. Takes time to get through a few dozen pics, so best arrive with a few beers.

I've had good results from placing photos in good light and using a decent digi camera to copy them

That's a good point, I hadn't even considered that facility on the modern printers. The beers I can do without. Maybe a meal will suffice if it's going to take any time and I can do the washing up for them. Cheers. I've kept hold of several photos from Stonehenge 1976 to 78? that Came into my possession many years ago. I was going to put one or two of them up on here, but considered the parental consent. One has a custom paint job of possibly a old Thames van or similar, but there's a young boy age 3 maybe? in the photos, who is naked from the waste down, only wearing a mustard colour polo neck hand knitted jumper. It would be really nice to reunite those with the family

Turning On
    ^Maybe pixellate or blur the dodgy bits? Could keep origs for genuine peeps if corroborated 'praps? Just a thought...

Just wanted to say it is really heart warming to read you taking such care of those little fragments of some peoples life - with respect.

I've got a very primitive take on photos as witnesses - so it's lovely to see them in safe hands x yea pencs is right on.......you could post really low res small files....just on the edge of being discernable......just enough for identification purposes.

Digi camera - very good idea, much quicker than scanning and you could obscure areas with tissue or tracing paper too

Cool. I will ask my better half to sort that. When I lost All most of my valued possessions in the Bus fire. I decided then not to place too much importance on material things inc personnel photographs, paper or digital and try to find a place in my head to store what images/memories I value. Any works of art or material stuff/equipment had to become temporary, for the moment. Nothing but death is forever mentality. Being a hoarder I'm in constant conflict and now I find myself to be at a point of possession saturation again.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chazz, roddew, verticalis48