THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Veg For The Summer

Veg For The Summer

So what's everyone else been growing in their garden or allotment? This is a little patch I've created at the end of my small garden to fit a few veg in.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, essexcamper, ma bungo, nicklincs

Thanks for sharing the pic,I love to see what folk are growing,always inspirational!
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    At the mo,I am harvesting beetroot,broad beans,runner beans,swedes,mixed lettuce leaves,radishes,different herbs,rainbow chard,kale,red onion's,garlic etc (I have an allotment)Most of the fruit has finished now except the apples/pears.Some things are'nt quite ready yet,but I will shortly be sewing some stuff for Autumn picking onwards.
    You are the creator of your own reality!
    The following users think this post is groovy: vlahakisa

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Yesterdays pickings

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Ecobob, essexcamper, nicklincs, NomadicRT, vlahakisa

Nice produce both of you! :-) I'm on holiday for a week soon, I'll give them all a good water before I go, and then they're in Gods hands! :/
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, essexcamper

I did the same,although some of my onions went to see (Produced a flowerhead)due to drought whilst we were away.I pulled all the onions out last weekend and they're drying outside for a few days.(I say drying,it was pissing down last night lol)
    You are the creator of your own reality!
    The following users think this post is groovy: vlahakisa

Not Quite a Noobie SpongeLindsay's Avatar
    I left my allotment for this last week and this...

I put up lights instead of weeding this mess 😂

Much Love

Sponge
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Originally Posted by SpongeLindsay
    I left my allotment for this last week and this...

I put up lights instead of weeding this mess 

Much Love

Sponge

You got a beautiful garden, what do you grow there?

Not Quite a Noobie SpongeLindsay's Avatar
    Thanks very much. Bit of everything tbh, there's a ton of beetroot, carrots and spring onions this year, some good ole sprouts, courgette (the yellow kind) and many many many different beans..

I'm always adding different little bits to it.. The archway is a new addition but I've previously added a pond for a more natural slug control and well.. I live toads 😁 I share more photos with you when I take more updated ones

Also if you ever visit North Wales, you are welcome to visit the allotment with us

Much Love

Sponge