THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jailed for pretending to be a man...

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar

Jailed for pretending to be a man...

A woman who wore a prosthetic penis and tricked her blindfolded friend into sex has been jailed.
    Gayle Newland, 27, of Willaston, Cheshire, created an online persona pretending to be a man and continued the deceit for two years.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am really struggling to understand how someone could manage to deceive someone in this way -- I mean, I'm not saying it didn't happen or denying it was wrong, I just don't understand how the dynamic of this would even be possible?
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This has more detail:

Newland and her victim had sex about 10 times over the course of two years before the victim discovered her true identity when she took off her mask during intercourse.

Her victim deserved it for not bloody noticing after the first 9 times!!!

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Crawley Camper
    No, nobody deserves sexual assault, no matter how fucked up the situation may be.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Danann, Lightbringer, Miss_bee, Uncle jhad

Originally Posted by Crawley Camper

-- Posted from the
    --
    Into victim shaming are you,
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

It's just another light sentence for what I see as a form of perverted rape, should have got a minimum of 10yrs before parole. The offender will be out in 30mths.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Danann, Firestarter

When I first read it, I thought it was a decently long sentence; then it occurred to me that the victim was systematically raped.. in light of that, yes; its a short sentence.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

No I am not and I admit that may of been over the top.
    But I just think how can she get that far without even questioning why she needed to be blindfolded even after the first time I can understand but 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th???

-- Posted from the
    --

The victim says she was so desperate to be loved, and calls herself pathetic. It seems ridiculous that someone wouldn't at least be suspicious, but she was told that her "boyfriend" was self conscious due to having had brain surgery.
    I suppose if your boyfriend was kind, etc, maybe you wouldn't question. I'm too much of a nosy bastard not to want to see, but people put up with all sorts, when they're in love, I suppose?
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Danann, Firestarter

I guess so
    Just so shocking but I suppose it's like women that have abusive partners and stay with them because they love them.

-- Posted from the
    --

I was just thinking of that. Women put up with a lot more than having to wear a blindfold for sex.. and men too, of course!

I find it completely bizarre, surely you could feel the difference?

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

I watched a doco on this story not that long ago.The victim was a virgin LB,and couldnt tell the diff?
    You are the creator of your own reality!

I suppose that's the difficult part to understand. I always imagine nowadays that people are sexually aware at a much younger age. Obviously not all of them.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Cobra
    I watched a doco on this story not that long ago.The victim was a virgin LB,and couldnt tell the diff?
    Ah ok, makes sense I guess

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

This is the part I don't understand though.We were all virgins once.I sort of knew what to expect the first time around,and I think I would of known the difference,touching a real penis to a plastic/rubber one.And what about ejaculation?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer

I remember the original trial being in the news and thought the sentence was harsh. Gayle Newland owed her victim an apology. I don't know why she could not have found another lesbian. As I understand it many lesbians use strap on dildos.

Come to think of it, she would have found lesbian sex in jail.
    We all lead different lives.

penis s are all so different though arnt they....so I was told once.
    heavy drinkers have rubbery penis that dont get real and if lube is used how would ejaculation be noticed by a virgin?

Originally Posted by Cobra
    This is the part I don't understand though.We were all virgins once.I sort of knew what to expect the first time around,and I think I would of known the difference,touching a real penis to a plastic/rubber one.And what about ejaculation?

There are some pretty realistic feeling replicas of penises.. so I'm told..

Originally Posted by cricket
    penis s are all so different though arnt they....so I was told once.
    heavy drinkers have rubbery penis that dont get real and if lube is used how would ejaculation be noticed by a virgin?
    Yeah but if your first time was with a heavy drinker you've got nothing to compare it with.Would they have used lube each time though?The victim seemed to have all her faculties about her in the doco,I'm starting to think something doesnt really add up there tbh.The wearing of the mask everytime they had sex,which was over a year was'nt it?I understand why,but even so a year???
    I guess stranger things have happened.

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    There are some pretty realistic feeling replicas of penises.. so I'm told..
    ((((wink, wink))))
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Lightbringer, Miss_bee

Off the beaten track .... Maxal's Avatar
    Call me old-fashioned, but I have to admit, I too prefer to watch TV whilst being blindfolded. It's like being the Waltons and only having a radio.

I only read the second link posted above. This is one of those wow cases. And I have to think to myself - is this credible? One question, how much money has this story made so far. I mean there wouldn't be an incentive to lie would there? We live in very prudent times, the shame of such a story would be unbearable.

And when the victim reaches over to tentatively stroke Kye's cock, why is it in permanent erection mode? (ie real penises change size?) And, what's that strap, Yikes, your penis fell off! No problems mon amour, I can put it back on.

Kye's good at speaking in a low voice - of course, and she has a hairy, flat chest and an enourmous adam's apple.

The victim (do we know her name), claims she was desperate to be loved and admits it was pathetic. Yes, the judge melts, and suddenly understands, how awful . . .

If it is true, at what point does the victim have to take responsibility? Because I suppose responsibility is a critical thing. The victim is insinuating that being blindfolded, she was not able to be properly responsible and that she was duped into giving consent. (that her consent was invalidated by somebody who took advantage?) She wasn't forced to wear the blindfold. Yes, she was told to and because she was weak (pathetic?), she wore the blindfold. Again, she was not forced to wear the blindfold. She thus fully compis mentis depleted her senses of her own volition.

I assume, as the sex act was repeated over a course of 100 hours, that she enjoyed the sex, and that with all the faculties of her senses that she chose to use, she continued to enjoy it and give consent. Everything was hunky dory.

Why the fuck did she take the blindfold off - she was told not to!

Off the beaten track .... Maxal's Avatar
    From article: "The newspaper says she was shaking and crying as she looked up to her family in the public gallery, who shouted words of comfort and blew kisses."

The mental picture of mummy blowing kisses to her dildo-wearing lesbian daughter brought tears to my eyes. I hope mummy was wearing a blindfold too.

Originally Posted by Maxal
    The victim (do we know her name), claims she was desperate to be loved and admits it was pathetic. Yes, the judge melts, and suddenly understands, how awful . . .

If it is true...
    We don't know her name - thank goodness! Victims should be protected by anonymity from the shame they already feel (unjustly) being magnified by the glare of public discussion.

If we want victims to come forward we need to look after them and be nice to them.
    The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper