Thread: NATIVE AMERICAN MEDICINE WHEEL - readings

Heavenly Creature

NATIVE AMERICAN MEDICINE WHEEL - readings

Anyone interested in their astrological table of correspondences and character reading from the First Nation 'Earth Medicine'. Let me know your standard sign (Taurus, Leo etc) and I'll send you a scan back.

Really fascinating interpretations that flesh out Western and Chinese versions of the wheel of the year and our birth times and all grist to the mill of understanding .........

Libra

Heavenly Creature

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Libra
    okay, cool babe.....on with it
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Leo.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

Heavenly Creature
    cool ! soz for delay guys - will be doing it tonight.

just been having to deal with some shit from traffic - bastards done me for 63 in a 50 zone - fucking cameras.

Pity the sodding government requires the constabulary to do so much of its own fundraising.........what a cunt.
    Hoping they'll let me go to "naughty girls driving school" and I get to swerve the points.

Mindst you, I do HAVE A CLEAN LICENCE so I could take the pain..........que sera, I have been very very lucky

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by wurzel
    Leo.
    hi wurzel......sorry it took so long man, I am always late !
    link here, let me know if you have any problems.....and what you think xxx

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by verticalis48
    okay, cool babe.....on with it
    Morning sweetie......hope all is well on planet Luce......astro thing as promised:

Last edited by verticalis48; 26-07--2017 at 06:26 AM. Reason: the fucking software ate half the post.....twatting thing !

Wow I'm a crow person
    no wonder parrotandcrow feels like another mum

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, parrotandcrow

Morning sweetie......hope all is well on planet Luce......astro thing as promised:

Thank you x

Heavenly Creature

Wow I'm a crow person
    no wonder parrotandcrow feels like another mum
    HA HA HA ......... AIN'T LIFE STRANGE

Right babe.....you n me going to have some fun when you come over.........see how I have destroyed my bedroom:

My beautiful loving man has gone out for a walk in the fucking rain....probably trying to get his head around what I'm turning into.....a white mans nightmare !!!!!! We've gone from....being allowed to drag my inversion table out from a damp garage "for a month only" to turning a respectable bedroom arrangement into a ruddy workshop.....and he knows the kitchen is on its way to being a dye shop.

Man, this was the girl who he fell in love with 30 years ago - n then he domesticated me into a droid...........it's coming back to bite him on the ass.....I only hope he can find a way of enjoying it

Heavenly Creature

I was laughing so much I forgot to attach the pics xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was laughing so much I forgot to attach the pics xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Oh my you nutter! Looks awesome though! He can sleep on the sofa

Heavenly Creature

Oh my you nutter! Looks awesome though! He can sleep on the sofa
    it'll be a toss up as to who sleeps in the doghouse - I expect it'll be me unless I can hold my nerve - I'm holding, I'm holding !!!!!

it'll be a toss up as to who sleeps in the doghouse - I expect it'll be me unless I can hold my nerve - I'm holding, I'm holding !!!!!

Deep breathes!

Heavenly Creature

Deep breathes!
    yea....and relax...................phew, you been there babe - trying to find the middle of the seesaw - love ya xxxxxxxx
    have a good day Luce....speak again soon....I'm on with it.....we can do some stuff....lovely to be with you Mwah...

hi wurzel......sorry it took so long man, I am always late !
    link here, let me know if you have any problems.....and what you think xxx

Cheers verticalis, heehee, that made me smile recognising some truths in there.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

HA HA HA ......... AIN'T LIFE STRANGE

Right babe.....you n me going to have some fun when you come over.........see how I have destroyed my bedroom:

My beautiful loving man has gone out for a walk in the fucking rain....probably trying to get his head around what I'm turning into.....a white mans nightmare !!!!!! We've gone from....being allowed to drag my inversion table out from a damp garage "for a month only" to turning a respectable bedroom arrangement into a ruddy workshop.....and he knows the kitchen is on its way to being a dye shop.

Man, this was the girl who he fell in love with 30 years ago - n then he domesticated me into a droid...........it's coming back to bite him on the ass.....I only hope he can find a way of enjoying it
    some men enjoy being bitten!😊hope he enjoyed it,lol

gemini here if you re still doing readings xx

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    some men enjoy being bitten!hope he enjoyed it,lol
    gemini here if you re still doing readings xx
    he is still making his fucking stupid mind up about it - enjoy it you motherfucker - or I am outta here
    don't know what I've gotta do to get his attention - PLAY MORE BEEFHEART :

Yea will get back to you later with the gemini stuff (my polarity sign.....so we should get along real well Rainbowmama

Heavenly Creature
    Hi Rainbowmama......hope this makes sense, let me know if any probs with the file:

If You Be Still Doing This I Be Gemini At Tume Of My Awakening
    Form From The Void & Mists