THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What are they thinking?

Heavenly Creature
    i did not know it would be my dad
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, gomphus, Lightbringer

They are probably thinking "that reminds me, I must buy some button mushrooms on the way home"
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Miss_bee

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Bernie
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    They are probably thinking "that reminds me, I must buy some button mushrooms on the way home"
    Wow, that is a bit harsh, she does not look like she is thinking that...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Glad I took down that pic then!

Yep...to go with my jumbo hot dogs!
    You are the creator of your own reality!
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Hey, it was cold in that class room.

Turning On
    Why is it cool to say things like that about men?

Apparently female asses cant be big or small enough, tits are perfect however they arrive.
    Show some love for the penis please. Big or Small men like their appendages. Dont rag on a mans penis please.
    The following users think this post is groovy: marshlander, verticalis48

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Ha ha, you wish!

Originally Posted by schatje
    Why is it cool to say things like that about men?

Apparently female asses cant be big or small enough, tits are perfect however they arrive.
    Show some love for the penis please. Big or Small men like their appendages. Dont rag on a mans penis please.
    YEAH I TOTALLY AGREE equal rights for all please !!!!!!!! a guys body is beautiful as it comes - no fucking rules apply - a body is a human......with feelings and fears and love and everything - don't no one got the right to disrespect anything xxxxxxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, marshlander, schatje

Originally Posted by verticalis48
    YEAH I TOTALLY AGREE equal rights for all please !!!!!!!! a guys body is beautiful as it comes - no fucking rules apply - a body is a human......with feelings and fears and love and everything - don't no one got the right to disrespect anything xxxxxxx
    wowowowow, would not know how to follow that comment.

Originally Posted by ayami
    wowowowow, would not know how to follow that comment.
    I'm really liking you man ......you got a window open for love power, which means beautiful things can happen and grow......that is the way of any future to be possible...bless you xxxxxxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, schatje

well I'm thinking......fucking beautiful....

....I've been there with my charcoal n paper, been scared to shit by my feelings of lust and distraction

and then slowly and wonderfully lost all the shame and pain by looking, really looking and trying to make an image of a wondrous form...

...makes me near want to cry for feeling love xxxxxxx

The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, marshlander

well I'm thinking......fucking beautiful....

....I've been there with my charcoal n paper, been scared to shit by my feelings of lust and distraction

and then slowly and wonderfully lost all the shame and pain by looking, really looking and trying to make an image of a wondrous form...

...makes me near want to cry for feeling love xxxxxxx

Thanx, you are a beautiful person!

Aw we are only winding ayami up, he's the one posing in the picture. He knows we love him lots!

The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, verticalis48

Ayami I want to bite your arse, when are we running on the moors covered in paint again?

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Aw we are only winding ayami up, he's the one posing in the picture. He knows we love him lots!
    thank fuck for that Luce......I am such a sucker...........any poor baby and I am in there offering my tits xxx

wrong vid...........doh !

Last edited by verticalis48; 17-08--2017 at 03:30 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

wrong vid...........doh !

Now you got me thinking what the right video would look like!

Ayami I want to bite your arse, when are we running on the moors covered in paint again?
    Should I shave it first?

Now you got me thinking what the right video would look like!
    working on it honey.........will give you early screening though.......might take a little while, but it'll be worth waiting for

working on it honey.........will give you early screening though.......might take a little while, but it'll be worth waiting for
    Well, hope you have a better audience than I did!

Should I shave it first?
    Nah leave it natural!

Nah leave it natural!
    just give it a wipe first huh?
    The following users think this post is groovy: LionL

No womans going to have a chance with you about