THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What are they thinking?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    No womans going to have a chance with you about
    Can you imagine if she was in that class room!

Originally Posted by verticalis48
    thank fuck for that Luce......I am such a sucker...........any poor baby and I am in there offering my tits xxx
    Well, I doubt they were thinking that!

"They are thinking, it's button mushroom time"

"They are thinking, it's button mushroom time"
    How woudl you know, were you there?

is it some crap from elsewhere on this site about the size of a guys dick - because some of the women on this ruddy site are absolute bitches.......if anybody said negative shit about the size of their tits or ass - the fucking balloon would go up.....they'd be raging feminists...................but they're allowed to make real cruel vicious remarks about penis size.....................I hate em for it.

I'd be happy with a half inch knob if I loved the guy...........

I don't actually understand why you asked me to do the "button mushroom" post because I thought that was a real bad thing for anyone to say....................I'm just so confused now ayami - I saw the picture of your butt and just thought you looked a lovely life drawing model - I would have loved to draw you......really would. xxxxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by ayami

you got me foxed now babe.....waz this a shot from the life drawing class ? do yoou like asian ladies ?
    certainly I am attracted to dusky peoples, think it's because I have gypsy in my blood - and that blood comes from waaaaaaay back and many miles travelled across the globe on foot and by four footed friends. I really do like you ayami, think you are a wild child, wild card ...... bit of a mystery dude ....... but you're sweet, real sweet and lovely xxxxxxxxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

is it some crap from elsewhere on this site about the size of a guys dick - because some of the women on this ruddy site are absolute bitches.......if anybody said negative shit about the size of their tits or ass - the fucking balloon would go up.....they'd be raging feminists...................but they're allowed to make real cruel vicious remarks about penis size.....................I hate em for it.

I'd be happy with a half inch knob if I loved the guy...........

I don't actually understand why you asked me to do the "button mushroom" post because I thought that was a real bad thing for anyone to say....................I'm just so confused now ayami - I saw the picture of your butt and just thought you looked a lovely life drawing model - I would have loved to draw you......really would. xxxxx
    I wouldn't get offended by jokes about my dick, and it aint the biggest. Now I'm 63 the old ED becomes a bit of a source for jokes too.

People shouldn't be so sensitive about their body image, I like women who are 'cuddly'. 'woman shaped' 'built for love' but most women see that as a negative image of themselves, they think skinny is the ideal, they have a lot to learn
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, zendaze

Originally Posted by Bernie
    I wouldn't get offended by jokes about my dick, and it aint the biggest. Now I'm 63 the old ED becomes a bit of a source for jokes too.

People shouldn't be so sensitive about their body image, I like women who are 'cuddly'. 'woman shaped' 'built for love' but most women see that as a negative image of themselves, they think skinny is the ideal, they have a lot to learn
    Groovy groovy groovy post Bernie - just love - 'cuddly'. 'woman shaped' 'built for love' - quite a delightful attitude man.
    So nice, when you've got more than a few handfuls about your person, to get a bit of positive encouragement.....us bigger gals appreciate the thought xxx

When I was a student, a very pretty female student came up and asked me if I would model nude for her while she painted me.

I don't think any payment was going to be made. Though, payment in kind would have been very welcome! ;-)

Anyway, I said to her, I may consider it if she were also naked! ;-)
    I also said she may need a wide canvas even though I was very slim! :-)

Well the sexy hootie blushed a little as she was seriously thinking about it!
    I said if ever you decide then let me know!

The truth is, I was that busy with my studies that I did not really have the time. But I am sure it would have been great fun!
    Last edited by misterfox; 09-09--2017 at 01:03 PM.

Originally Posted by misterfox
    When I was a student, a very pretty female student came up and asked me if I would model nude for her while she painted me. I don't think any payment was going to be made. Though, payment in kind would have been very welcome! ;-) Anyway, I said to ger, I may consider it if she were also naked! ;-) I also said she may need a wide canvas even though I was very slim! :-) Well the sexy hootie blushed a little as she was seriously thinking about it! I said if ever you decide then let me know! The truth is, I was that busy with my studies that I did not really have the time. But I am sure it would have been great fun!
    I think it would dude.......one of my peak experiences was at South Glamorgan Institute of Higher Education.....I was a sqeaky clean little middle class presbyterian white gurl......the Fine Art tutor put me in a room on my own, with a groovy male model (with serious attitude), a 4ft x 8ft ground and a lump of scene painters charcoal (which was like a piece of tree trunk) - the beginning of my unravelling...........delicious - no contact (professional of course) but some heavy duty challenging energy exchange - learned a lot ... n some powerful drawing got done xxx
    Last edited by verticalis48; 09-09--2017 at 12:10 AM.

I can't wait for you to paint me Jen

The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, verticalis48

I think it would dude.......one of my peak experiences was at South Glamorgan Institute of Higher Education.....I was a sqeaky clean little middle class presbyterian white gurl......the Fine Art tutor put me in a room on my own, with a groovy male model (with serious attitude), a 4ft x 8ft ground and a lump of scene painters charcoal (which was like a piece of tree trunk) - the beginning of my unravelling...........delicious - no contact (professional of course) but some heavy duty challenging energy exchange - learned a lot ... n some powerful drawing got done xxx
    OMG you are from Cardiff

Sadly not....I was on A Fine Art degree course in cardiff because my the OH was on his degree at Falmouth College of Art and I didn't get accepted there. Cardiff was the nearest place......and it fucking freaked me, I was alone.....attached but not attached......missing my guy, with loads of mega life challenging stuff on my degree learning - the fucking signposts were in welsh, the rain was bitter and hurt my eyes and I was (frankly) out of my mind...............ruddy nightmare was Wales...........and yet - I learned more about who I was than I would have in a cozy comfortable safe place in a month of sundays................

I adore the Celts (I've lived with one "the twat" for 30 years) - and I love the passion, the poetry, the anger, the sensitivity and even the glum - the roaring and the faerie (that scared the shit out of me in Ireland and called me love in Scotland) - I don't know who I am....I think our roots are celtic, but from the travelling from middle east.africa aeons ago - the blood is thick and don't forget - my mum and her twin sister were dark, brown eyed black haired beauties, my grandads handle was "darkie" Day (he looked like he was Berber), there is psychic knowings in our family mind - humans is multi dimensional beings and the root races are fascinating story xxxxxxxxxxx check:

grooovy Bernie - always up for the crack xxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Bernie

somewhere sometime there someone who really means it xxx
    Last edited by verticalis48; 09-09--2017 at 05:50 PM.

Stop staring at me... Can't you see I'm shy!

Originally Posted by Bigbear67
    Stop staring at me... Can't you see I'm shy!
    Aw sweetie don't be shy..........we only loving your bigbearbeautiful body - just breathe deep, exhale, bliss out and know that the gods and goddesses LUUUUUURVE YOU, really no need to be shy...................just relax and accept you are the universe xxx

Last edited by verticalis48; 10-09--2017 at 12:52 AM. Reason: this had better work...

That's my other stripper song

That's my other stripper song
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha xxx

That's the one I listen to x

hey babe - you're just so bad - it's why we get on so well xxxxxxxxxxxxx yeah, take another listtle swerve into the dark(inspired by stuoolong):

just getting a blast of memory from that naughty boy gophangover.....................even tho he told me to rack off - can't get him out of my cunt:

That's the one I listen to x
    .....yaaaaaurgh where my mind going...........takes me to Kill Bill and outlaw territory

groovy groovy groovy scary scary scary groovy groovy groovy xxx