THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What are they thinking?

all the colours of the fucking rainbow man - cause that is what yur made of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by verticalis48
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    all the colours of the fucking rainbow man - cause that is what yur made of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Don't encourage him!

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Don't encourage him!
    Ha ha as i'f I'd pose for anyone here!

Don't encourage him!
    he really doesn't need any encouragement
    and I'm beginning to (dare I say it) get a little handle on his ass..........it's just about the language really
    xxx oh fuck, he could just go prove me wrong I guess - but what the hell, life's too short xxxxxxxxxxxx hope u having an o.k. day babe, me - pissed as usual...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

he really doesn't need any encouragement
    and I'm beginning to (dare I say it) get a little handle on his ass..........it's just about the language really
    xxx oh fuck, he could just go prove me wrong I guess - but what the hell, life's too short xxxxxxxxxxxx hope u having an o.k. day babe, me - pissed as usual...
    Enjoy yourself
    xx

Just need to say I adore Wandering Gypsy - he has been (after that naughty gophangover boy) the guy who give me life.......and a reason for living without which everything would be dead. Gives me hope, joy, energy and delight - and there is no strings attached, don't owe me nothing, but I just appreciate your life force man - if I never see, hear, feel, taste you again, you were worth it dude for being such a REAL human xxx

Thing is...real life is fucking complicated...UKH is just amazing for enabling psychological exploration, grooving, playing, finding friends/lovers/soulmates/enemies/allies and general all around really important stuff.

When I make my first million Paul will be getting half of it - 'cause this place changed my life xxxxxxxx

Thing is...real life is fucking complicated...UKH is just amazing for enabling psychological exploration, grooving, playing, finding friends/lovers/soulmates/enemies/allies and general all around really important stuff.

When I make my first million Paul will be getting half of it - 'cause this place changed my life xxxxxxxx
    It's changed mine too!

It's changed mine too!
    pretty fuckin groovy aint it bud xxx
    scary n sends ya to the outer limits, but surely the only place to be if ya wanna change ya world xxx
    Love you Luce, love you n yours - there is a route off this beach/bitch/bastard and we will find it.....along with those groovy explorers who dared tempt us there xxx

Last edited by verticalis48; 10-09--2017 at 10:35 PM.

pretty fuckin groovy aint it bud xxx
    scary n sends ya to the outer limits, but surely the only place to be if ya wanna change ya world xxx
    Love you Luce, love you n yours - there is a route off this beach/bitch/bastard and we will find it.....along with those groovy explorers who dared tempt us there xxx

couldn't have put it better babe, we're going to reclaim our territory and luuuuuurve the guys that enable us to do it - cause without them we're empty and useless - with their anchors (manliness) beneath us, we can be on fire and no'one gets hurt, but the mother (Earth) is healing and love is growing and hate n fear is receding xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

for the beautiful guys:

Just had a thought babe........maybe we need to set up our own bordello.......I'm sure between us we could put together a client list (you know, the guys we'd fuck just because we want to) and then do a bit of community service......you know,

visit us because we just love everyone.....you aint gotta be smooth, you aint gotta be pretty, you aint gotta be powerful, you aint gotta be loaded you just gotta be human and needing to be loved

(yeah, well we take animal, vegetable and mineral of course) and needing to be appreciated......oh we could do so much good (for want of a much better expression)...and we could run on donations...

Fuck me, why has it taken me so long to work this one out..............dim or what
    Yeah babe I finally just lost the plot, is this my worst idea yet xxx
    Luv the idea! Can I be your first customer? I'm up for that! where do I book?

If you are going to run it as a proper business, you are going to have to remember the customer comes first, Haha! that might be a problem for you two

Originally Posted by Bernie

If you are going to run it as a proper business, you are going to have to remember the customer comes first, Haha! that might be a problem for you two
    Hey honey - will make you No.1 dude.....................so groovy to have a real enthusiast. Can we PM - need to exchange emails xxxxxxx

hey LB, we might be able to build a client list as we both just aim to please, look forward to seeing you Friday babe, we could work on our business plan and test our material
    xxx

JUST FUCKING WISH HARRY COULD BE MY MAIN MAN.......HE GOT THE FORCE BUT I SCREWED IT UP XXX please Harry, you might be so disappointed in my behaviour, or you might be engaged with someone real beautiful and half my age - but I really need and I mean NEED to know you are alright.....we had an afternoon together and it was so fucking powerful (for me anyway) that I can't get you out of my mind or from under my skin...
    just please let me know you are o.k. and then I'll fuck off................but I can't not care sweetheart, you're too handsome and groovy xxx
    Last edited by verticalis48; 13-09--2017 at 03:14 PM. Reason: because it's the truth

I'll be the cleaner no actually scrap that lol I'll be the receptionist lol

The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Me Cumming first? Ummm don't think that's ever happened.....

I'll be the cleaner no actually scrap that lol I'll be the receptionist lol
    As in the one taking the money? Haha I can see where this is leading

I have to go to Wales for a few day won't be back online till next week so don't think I have just dropped out of the chat
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, verticalis48

As in the one taking the money? Haha I can see where this is leading

I have to go to Wales for a few day won't be back online till next week so don't think I have just dropped out of the chat
    Lol have a fab time in Wales

Oi! I thought this was supposed to be my thread!

Originally Posted by ayami
    Oi! I thought this was supposed to be my thread!
    XXXXXXX