THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: North Korea.....wow

I don't see many people 'attacking western government with vigour'...

Sure we (ish) have more information and can better inform ourselves about who benefits from conflict and regime change and war (analysing shareholder interests) but I, for one, don't understand what you are trying to say.

I'm just waiting for Putin to make his move and engineer a peaceful end to this crock. I have respect for him in so much as he's not one to mess with, a strategist, whereas Trump is dangerous buffoon who needs to enforce his wobbly throne.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob, NomadicRT, wurzel

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wulfie
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I'm just waiting for Putin to make his move and engineer a peaceful end to this crock. I have respect for him in so much as he's not one to mess with, a strategist, whereas Trump is dangerous buffoon who needs to enforce his wobbly throne.
    Ironically I feel the West is looking to Trump to resolve this. What the fk faith do we have in sending our 'mad hair cut' Plonka Boris Johnson to negotiate a sensible, peaceful resolution? Even though they do wear something in common.

Nuke the fk out of the entire country and use the opportunity to study life 'after the bomb' and eliminate some relic draconian system from the political stage. It may just be the nuclear lesson to save all other civilisations, from nuke destruction and nuke dependency.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.

Originally Posted by Wulfie
    I think Putins loving all this and looking forward to taking the wind out of Trumps sails especially since US Russia relations took a dive...He'll make it look like Trump.is the crazy loon empire builder quite effortlessly.
    Trump is a devious bullshitter but he aint smart...not on Putins level at all...hes an amateur.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, oldkeith

Heavenly Creature
    Yes, I tend to agree. Alongside Trump, Putin is something of a Mentat....
    The following users think this post is groovy: zendaze

It's a bad situation, on one side we have a man with a silly haircut, a large Army and Nuclear capability...... and then there is that guy in North Korea.

Let's not have World war three

Originally Posted by rhythm
    It's a bad situation, on one side we have a man with a silly haircut, a large Army and Nuclear capability...... and then there is that guy in North Korea.

Let's not have World war three
    Somehow I think the choice won't be ours...but there will inevitably be some friction between these two stupid egomaniacs.
    All we can really wish, hope, pray (delete as applicable) for is that the little fat one with the love of cheese has a coronary or one of his elite guards develops cojones and does him in..

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Kim-jon Un will just be replaced by whatever lunatic is next in line, and Donald Trump will be replaced by whatever lunatic is next in line (who happens to be gay bashing Mike Pence, at least until Trump loses in 2020) I don't see the situation going away any time soon
    do I dare disturb the universe?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Somehow I think the choice won't be ours...but there will inevitably be some friction between these two stupid egomaniacs.
    All we can really wish, hope, pray (delete as applicable) for is that the little fat one with the love of cheese has a coronary or one of his elite guards develops cojones and does him in..
    If it went to war, why do I think it will be America that starts it

Originally Posted by rhythm
    If it went to war, why do I think it will be America that starts it
    Because.....

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, rhythm, Uncle jhad

It's lucky China and Russia are there to keep the US at bay, otherwise the US probably would have invaded by now in the name of 'Freedom'.

Its Very Scarey And Worrying To Me...Even Though I Not Understand Many Things Political As Not Really My Bestest Topic Of Understanding hahaha
    But....Is It Not True That For Over 12 Years Of Time Of Times The People That Sort Of Try To Keep This Korea Under Some Sort Of Nuke Control And Monitor Them With "Words" And More "Words" And Threats Of Trading Sanctions And Trading Restrictions...Which Have Now And Have Been Put Into Place And Restrictions Active?

And Yet....Is It Now True?
    ...That All Those And These Years Of "Talking Words And More Talking Words And Sanctions And Reatrictions And Threats From Most Now If Now All Powerful Global And Local Countries Etc That This Very Same Korea ...Has In Fact...Ignored Them All And There Threats And Words And Sanctions And Trading Restrictions Etc Etc For Past Years And This Years And Has Still In Fact..
    Made Now Capable Local And Global u Nuke And Hydro Bombs/Rockets ?
    They Have Grown Stronger?
    Got More Nuke Techno Advanced?
    Built More Nuke Bombs And Rockets?
    Still Tests Them Despite Being Told And Warned Not To?
    Was Originally A "Non Global Threat"?
    But Now A "Global Threat"?
    All In All They Have Ignored...And Become More Advanced Both Nuke And Hydrogen Bombs? Which More Powerful Than Has Been Released Before Etc?
    And Is Now Making Threats Globally? Of Firing Nuke Bomb/Bombs? Plus A Whole Lot More?
    And They Have Been Still Let To Go From A Local Threat To A Global Threat? Despite TALKING WORDS AND THREATS By Most If Now All "The Global Powers"!!!

So That Is Why This Is Scarey To Me ...As They Are Not Gonna Stop Sadly I Think ..As Nothing And No Amount Of Talking Words And Threats And Trading Restrictiond And Sanctions Etc Etc Have For Past All Years To This Date Has Stopped This Mad Evil Man
    (

Sooo Even Though Its A Sickening Thought ...
    What Would Happen If Say He Fired Nuke At USA?
    I Thought Then The USA And Maybe Russia/China Etc Would Just Blow It Out Of The Skies So It Would Not Hit And Cause Terrible Mass Destruction .?

So What Would Happen If It Was Blown Up In Skies By Defending Rockets? Etc...
    What Would Happen To The Radiation Fall Out? Etc The Massive Radiation Explosion Released Into Sadly The Skies Etc??

Its That I Am Not Really Understanding What Happens ..Yes I Might Guess What I Think Will Happen But Not Learned Enough Or Knowledge Enough To Know...So If Anybody Could Tell Me ...I Would Be Grateful As I Already Do Not Be Understanding How The Global Powers Have Let It Get This Terrible Global World Destruction Crazed Evil Man This Far ....Its Really Scarey And Worrying It Truly Is
    Last edited by Danann; 13-09--2017 at 01:52 PM.
    Form From The Void & Mists

[QUOTE=Danann;1603121]Its Very Scarey And Worrying To Me...Even Though I Not Understand Many Things Political As Not Really My Bestest Topic Of Understanding hahaha
    But....Is It Not True That For Over 12 Years Of Time Of Times The People That Sort Of Try To Keep This Korea Under Some Sort Of Nuke Control And Monitor Them With "Words" And More "Words" And Threats Of Trading Sanctions And Trading Restrictions...Which Have Now And Have Been Put Into Place And Restrictions Active?

...That All Those And These Years Of "Talking Words And More Talking Words And Sanctions And Reatrictions And Threats From Most Now If Now All Powerful Global And Local Countries Etc That This Very Same Korea ...Has In Fact...Ignored Them All And There Threats And Words And Sanctions And Trading Restrictions Etc Etc For Past Years And This Years And Has Still In Fact..
    All In All They Have Ignored...And Become More Advanced Both Nuke And Hydrogen Bombs? Which More Powerful Than Has Been Released Before Etc?
    And Is Now Making Threats Globally? Of Firing Nuke Bomb/Bombs? Plus A Whole Lot More?
    And They Have Been Still Let To Go From A Local Threat To A Global Threat? Despite TALKING WORDS AND THREATS By Most If Now All "The Global Powers"!!!

So That Is Why This Is Scarey To Me ...As They Are Not Gonna Stop Sadly I Think ..As Nothing And No Amount Of Talking Words And Threats And Trading Restrictiond And Sanctions Etc Etc Have For Past All Years To This Date Has Stopped This Mad Evil Man
    (

I Thought Then The USA And Maybe Russia/China Etc Would Just Blow It Out Of The Skies So It Would Not Hit And Cause Terrible Mass Destruction .?

What Would Happen To The Radiation Fall Out? Etc The Massive Radiation Explosion Released Into Sadly The Skies Etc??

Its That I Am Not Really Understanding What Happens ..Yes I Might Guess What I Think Will Happen But Not Learned Enough Or Knowledge Enough To Know...So If Anybody Could Tell Me ...I Would Be Grateful As I Already Do Not Be Understanding How The Global Powers Have Let It Get This Terrible Global World Destruction Crazed Evil Man This Far ....Its Really Scarey And Worrying It Truly

What would happen? Russia would probably get involved...and..

[QUOTE=Sootyfoot;1603150]

Originally Posted by Danann
    Its Very Scarey And Worrying To Me...Even Though I Not Understand Many Things Political As Not Really My Bestest Topic Of Understanding hahaha

(

Its That I Am Not Really Understanding What Happens ..Yes I Might Guess What I Think Will Happen But Not Learned Enough Or Knowledge Enough To Know...So If Anybody Could Tell Me ...I Would Be Grateful As I Already Do Not Be Understanding How The Global Powers Have Let It Get This Terrible Global World Destruction Crazed Evil Man This Far ....Its Really Scarey And Worrying It Truly

What would happen? Russia would probably get involved...and..

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Omgoshhh .......Sooo Very Very Scarey To Even Look At That And Think Thats Gonna Happen Sootyfoot
    (

Why Cannot They Just "Sniper Him?" And Make Him Disappear?
    Or Put Poisen Deadly Snake/Spider Etc Where He Sleeps ?? Thats Another Good Way And Looks Natural ..
    Or Stealthy Hunt Him Hidden And Then PoisenArrow/Dart Him ....And Take Out/Dismantle All The Launch Rocket Places ??.....Just A Thought !

[QUOTE=Danann;1603154]

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Omgoshhh .......Sooo Very Very Scarey To Even Look At That And Think Thats Gonna Happen Sootyfoot
    (

Why Cannot They Just "Sniper Him?" And Make Him Disappear?
    Or Put Poisen Deadly Snake/Spider Etc Where He Sleeps ?? Thats Another Good Way And Looks Natural ..
    Or Stealthy Hunt Him Hidden And Then PoisenArrow/Dart Him ....And Take Out/Dismantle All The Launch Rocket Places ??.....Just A Thought !
    Somehow I do t think it's that easy....Hollywood would have you believe it is...but it ain't. There will be NO winners in a Nuclear War

Heavenly Creature
    Surprised at you taking this seriously Danann, it's just theatre for the masses, distracting us from the real stuff, like the oceans and the soil dying. We'll all be here worrying about another bogie-man this time next year. Keep 'em scared, keep their energy vibrating low, Monsters inc
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    Surprised at you taking this seriously Danann, it's just theatre for the masses, distracting us from the real stuff, like the oceans and the soil dying. We'll all be here worrying about another bogie-man this time next year. Keep 'em scared, keep their energy vibrating low, Monsters inc
    Well To Be Honest As I Not Understand It ...It Then Makes It Scarey And Me Worry As Its All Over Everywhere And A Few Peeps I Know And Hear Peeps Talking About It All Sadly

And It Is The Mother Earth And Children And People And Animals ..Birds Insects ..Lands Soils And Seas Skies And Nature Herself Dying That Worries Me About All This ....Because YES....It Is Already Heartbreakingly Happening Already Now...Let Alone Add A Load Of Nuke Radiation Into The Mix And What Will Be Left? What Will No Longer Survive ....:

I See Already And Feel Already And Read The Symbols And Signs Of Nature Herself She Leaves Us .Warning Showing Telling Us Of How Much We Sadly Have Lost And What Sadly Is Dying All In Mans World Need To Kill Destroy Poisen Etc Etc Through Its Greed And Uggliness

For We Only Have To Look To The Skies And Watch The Birds And Animals And Look And Listen To Our Grear Oceans And See Death And Sickness And Feel Earth Herself Pain Etc To Know How She Is Slowly Dying And Bleeds From Her Flesh And Tears
    ((
    So When She Is Already Becoming Sooo Frail And No Time To Regrow And Gain Strength The Thought Of This Evil Peeps And Nukes Radiation Being Threats Of Released Makes Me Worry And Tears Because That Would Break Forever Things That Could Never Be Fixed And Rebuilt And Lost Forever ...

So Thankyou For Giving Me Comfort In Knowing My Fears Should Not Be So High As I Made Them Because I Not Understand It All As I Said ....And You Have To Have Knowledge To Understand Things Fully ...And So Now I Have Been Shown Learning And Have Better Understanding My Fears Are Less
    ))) ..
    Even Though My Heart Still Sad As I Feel Natures Pain And See Such Sadness Of What Is Happening And Going On Around This Earth As Natures Beautufull Gifts To Us Are Slowly Dying With Poisens Of Mans World Greed
    The following users think this post is groovy: Uncle jhad

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    And Lastly ..."There Is Only Sooo Much The Ancients And Great Spirits And Powers That Be And Nature And Mother Herself Can Do....

For Sadly This Earth Of Mans World Is Already Be Looking Like A "Patchwork Quilt/Blanket" ...Yes The Vines Of Sacredness Are Woven And Keep Them Sealed From Breaking ...But They Be Worn Sooo Thin Already And Fraying And The Ancients And Sacred Ones And Powers That Be Grown Tired And Weak ...And Grow Tired Of Mans World And There Be Greed Hate And Destruction...

But Yes They Still Hold Because Of The Many Of Us That Still Fight And Love And Try To Help Nature And Earth Itself ...These Kind Gentle Peeps Like Many On Here Try To Do What We Can To Keep The Patches Sealed Too ..And That Gives And Shows That All Mans World Should Not Be Punished ...So For Now ...They Show Us Signs And Symbols Of What Can Come To Be....Should Mans World Not Heed With Its Hate..Destruction And Greed
    The following users think this post is groovy: Uncle jhad

Danann, it's hard for me to read your posts. All initials are capitalised. It's a real pain. Can you fix it?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Originally Posted by schadenfreude
    Danann, it's hard for me to read your posts. All initials are capitalised. It's a real pain. Can you fix it?
    You'll get used to it dude...we all have had to..it's a bouncie Danann thing

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, oldkeith

Heavenly Creature
    Make's you slow down and read what is being said
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, NomadicRT, oldkeith, Sootyfoot

Just Seen/Heard Korea Launched Another Rocket Missile From Its Capital And It Flew Over Japan And Landed In Seas...And South Korea And America Are Analizing It ..
    They Say It Caused Panic In Japan People As It Was Out Of The Blue

Originally Posted by schadenfreude
    Soreee Schadenfreude