Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: North Korea.....wow

North Korea.....wow

Kim Jong dick head is continuing to up his game.

I've been trying to think it over and fail to see a solution other than western imperialists attempting to bribe him directly and doubt even that would work.

I don't understand why he is threatening America? I don't watch the news so don't know.

I think it's the USA and Japan that are under threat primarily.

The USA intervened in the Korea equation and defended (and continues to defend)South Korea against invasion by the north as far as I know.

Kim Jong arsehole is aquiring hard currency by selling workers to China and Russia and some Arab nations (according to BBC website) and possibly by selling armaments on the black market.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Duckman, Lightbringer

Hes behaving rather like Saddam Hussein did....playing the big I AM but threatening the country with most powerful armed forces in the world is no more than foolhardy.If he thinks he can get away with launching an icbm at the us and theyll.just ignore it hes delusional.At best theyll shoot it down.I suspect to avoid repetition theyre more likely to turn most of North Koreas strategic military sites to glass.
    US B1 bombers are strategic nuclear bombers,theyre not flying those over the Korean peninsula for a pleasure trip.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 31-07--2017 at 12:23 AM.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

I want to believe that to a degree but I'm unsure.

Russia took the Crimea. China took Tibet. Russia and China directly support NK. China owns a lot of gold....neither nation is interested in human rights and both have nothing to lose through global destabilisation.

Kim Jong arsehole will create a further wall of innocents (collateral damage) before submitting.

Saddam had some kind of allegiance to people who shared his faith......KJcunt does not have any allegiance with his subjugates.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Duckman

Different set of hawks in the game now who were irritated by Obamas lack of interest in dealing effectively with anyone.Neither China nor Russia have anything to gain from a conflict on their doorstep.Both are concerned about refugees flooding from NK into.their own territory hence theyve deployed military resources to try to.prevent that.
    Trump.is losing his grip and being undermined by Republican hawks(no real surprise it was the most likely scenario of his win)Sooner of later hes going to have to make a move that puts him back.in the driving seat and nows his best chance because China and Russia are both irritated by NK and KJTwat has consistently thumbed his nose at them.
    The most likely scenario if the US deals with him is the Chinese and possibly the Russians too will move into NK to stabilise the power vacuum as neither want the US military on their doorstep...thats the risk Trump runs but he may feel its worth it,if he does nothing hes finished anyway because the Republicans will oust him.If he acts it will.be more difficult for them.
    The US under Trump has only allowed it to drag on this long because it takes time to get military forces where you need them.I suspect now theyll be about ready to swat the annoyimg fly.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 31-07--2017 at 01:17 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland

I don't understand why anyone would be motivated to attempt leaving NK. All other nations live in worse poverty according to the indoctrination and since information is so heavily controlled and citizens thoughts so strongly suppressed I cannot see that your alleged border enforcement has anything to do with alleged contemplations of exodus.

Further, I would suggest, that were exodus realised it would benefit both nations since they could utilise the enslavement of an immigrant population whilst pretending to be benevolent.

I see no evidence that Russia and China are expressing irritation at NK....

One of the obvious solutions to preventing Ww3 is for capitalism to invest in the further exploitation of the cheap labour that NK has because that's what capitalism does.
    Last edited by zendaze; 31-07--2017 at 01:53 AM.

Theyve no reason to leave,most NK citizens idolise KJU... unless of course KJ is defeated which is a possibility. China is.extremely concerned about potential.refugee movements,theyre also concerned about a power vacuum.or any reunification with the south so I expect theres a lot of preparation going on for either scenario.Russia has also moved a lot of troops to.their border.All of those movements have been reported on their news, military or embassy websites.The us military websites have also made reference to Russan amd Chinese military movements on the border with NK and its been reported on Reuters over the last 12 months alongside all the reports on Chinas continued militarisation of the South China sea and the islands there.China has so far deployed 150000 troops including elite units similar to.our sas to the border area.

Nothing alleged about it,google military buildup China North Korea border or Russia North Korea border.

Im sure it could all be solved by building an iphone factory in NK though
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 31-07--2017 at 03:12 AM.

If they do take him out and it's nuclear we'll cop some fall out. He needs taking down before he starts WWIII or we get dragged into it by our warmongering politicians. It's not just Trump who needs to produce a rabbit from his hat to stay on his throne, May needs to as well and will do a Blair at the first opportunity.

Never mind an iphone factory, a hairdressing chain is needed first of all

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

How would we feel if tomorrow morning, we woke up to find 50 strategic nuclear missiles had struck Korea?
    I'm actually anticipating such a outcome these days.

I would be pretty pissed off if any American owned missile were launched from the UK. I can't get my head round the physical destruction caused by such a number launched on one Country.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, marshlander

Chilling Out
    Kim keeps saying that North Korea has to have nukes because the US invades nations without nukes, like Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Sudan, to name just a few.

The US and China could easily bring NK into the modern world. They choose not to for political reasons. Both countries seem to like a buffer between East and West called the Kingdom of Kim. But, now that he's playing with ICBM's, it's time to blow his fat, midget ass to smithereens.

Either that or the US should just send them lots of chlorinated chicken.

I dont think any missiles will be launched from here , they have too many other delivery options more appropiate to the target , that armada the Americans have out there will be carrying dozens of cruise missiles with a shorter fly time than ICBMS , no doubt theres a few subs lurking and they have also have a lot of facilities on the west coast.
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Danann, Wulfie

The us wont use ICBM to deal with NK its too big a risk that China or Russia could think it was an attack on them and respond with their own.NK has its nuclear development test sites near China. The B1 bomber carries strategic nuclear warheads and can be bomb or cruise missile form.They dont have to fly over NK.Theres also nuclear armed ships in the fleet and Trident armed sub I forget the name of the one in that area.
    NK has a giant formidable land army and could easily over run South Korea but NK could be just about obliterated by what the US has down there so if KJU wants to keep hitting the bomb with a hammer to see if it explodes hes going about it the best way...good riddance

The US will not nuke NK, the US not THAT stupid, despite what we may believe. To nuke another country would destroy all their credibility, the cost to the US would be huge, even if Russia didn't retaliate.

If NK attacked a US city, I could imagine the sky over Seoul would be black with cruise missiles but carrying only conventional warheads

If there was a war, I could see it ending up similar to how Germany used to be, there would probably be different controlled sections with a Russian Zone, a Chinese Zone and a US Zone, it would be one way to keep China and Russia happy. Eventually NK will have the weapons they are trying to get, something will eventually kick off, unless the country all of a sudden goes through regime change. I do not think China can control NK anymore, it will only take a missile from NK flying far enough to kick things off.

I don't know how accurate these figures are but

North Korea is the 119th largest export economy in the world. In 2015, North Korea exported $2.83B and imported $3.47B, resulting in a negative trade balance of $640M.
    The top exports of North Korea are
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ($951M),
    ($169M),
    ($153M),
    ($131M) and
    ($97.1M), using the 1992 revision of the HS (Harmonized System) classification. Its top imports are
    ($186M),
    ($138M),
    ($108M),
    ($104M) and
    ($59.2M).
    The top export destinations of North Korea are
    ($2.34B),
    ($97.8M),
    ($43.1M),
    ($32.8M) and
    ($26.7M). The top import origins are
    ($2.95B),
    ($108M),
    ($78.2M),
    ($73.8M) and
    ($53.2M).
    No oil, just coal and a cheap labour force so not worth occupying. They'll bomb the hell out of it and then trade them all the goods to rebuild.
    The following users think this post is groovy: LionL

Looks like that pregnant moment is about to arrive with Tramp offering 'fire and fury'. I just hope this is not mishandled as whatever goes down there we'll cop fall out and our kids serving will be dragged into another shitfest. Too much to hope for peace with those two in charge.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, marshlander, NomadicRT

Considering the US is the only country to have nuked another nation it has form.Considering who is in charge of both the US and NK i dont think.theres any way of predicting what might happen in this situation but if i were a betting man id put money on it it wont end well.At best the us will do an Iraq and destroy the country infrastructure then carve up the contracts between all the big boys to rebuild it.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 08-08--2017 at 11:00 PM.

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    Considering the US is the only country to have nuked another nation it has form.Considering who is in charge of both the US and NK i dont think.theres any way of predicting what might happen in this situation but if i were a betting man id put money on it it wont end well.At best the us will do an Iraq and destroy the country infrastructure then carve up the contracts between all the big boys to rebuild it.
    I Think It Is Scary That This Is All Happening To Be Honest And Also I Be Very Afraid For Yet Again Our Beautiful "Earth" And Our "Skies Air" Etc ...With These Terrible Weapons Of Destruction Threats Of Releasing Them Up Into Our Skies And Letting Them Off
    (

As The Whole Earth And Nature Will Pay The Terrible Price For The Evil Destructive Selfish Actions Of Powerful Crazy Mad Men Sadly.....
    So Yes There Is I Feel Plenty For Me To Fear And Be Scared About ...As Nature Will Have Her Revenge If Yhis Happens ...Even The Birds Now Know Already ...As They Have Been Seeing ..Feeling And Knowing And Sensing This Constant Weapons Through The Airwaves Vibrations ...There Is A Shift In Nature I Have Felt It Too ...And Sensed It Too ...Its Just A Case Of Knowing How To Read And Sense And See It ...And Then You Feel The Shift And The Birds Strange Eeerily Quieter Of Song Different Time Of Times Of Days Of Mans Tick Tock Clocks Have Been Showing And Telling Us For Some Time Now....But As Usual Man Is To "BLIND" To See It ..Sense It ..Feel It...

Ok Ok...You May Say And Think And Believe "Danann Crazy Loco .Danann Looney Tuney By Saying These Words ..."But Has Nobody Seen? OR Have You Seen? ....
    That All Off A Sudden There Is "Creepy Total Silence..Then You Stop And Look And Realise "Where Are The Little Birds Gone? Then You Notice "No Singing Birds" ....Which Is Creepy As Daylight Afternoon..Like Almost Time Has Frozen ..Nature...
    ...Then After A Long Creepy While ...The Birds Chirp And Sing And Start To Come Out Of Hiding ...As Normal Again ......Well I Have And I Know What This Means....As When You Can Read Nature ..You See The Signs And Warning ...And What This Means Is ...
    "NOTHING GOOD
    ....JUST SOMETHING VERY BAD AND VERY POWERFUL
    .....Sadly
    (
    Which Is Going To Badly Hurt Earth And Nature And Its People
    (
    Form From The Void & Mists

The best thing for the Earth's well-being would be for us humans to piss off - and it looks like Trump and his Korean counterpart are set on making that happen. In the grand scheme of things they may well be doing life on Earth a favour (nuclear apocalypse is a bit drastic though - I'd much prefer birth and population control!).
    The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper

Now it's reached the point of Fire, fury and power. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't watch this unfold in the coming days. If Korea launch this next missile in the direction of the USA base, then one mother fker of a firestorm will engulf strategic targets accross Korea. It may not send them back to the dark ages, but it will prevent this dictator holding court on a world stage.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

North Korea was mostly brushed off in the past by Obama and the others. It seems Trump takes those threats more seriously and what started off as empty threats have now escalated to a potentially dangerous situation.
    It's the North Koreans I feel sorry for, however much you try and keep a whole nation in the dark there must be a fair few that know what is going on and are too afraid to question it or to try to escape for fear of their lives.
    Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

It's not just their own lives they fear for. Whole families can disappear, sent to work camps. Just saying the wrong thing to the wrong person is all it takes.

A few years ago I watched a TV documentary that was secretly filmed at the border between North and South Korea. People lived like slave animals. Total poverty and under the harshest of regimes. Loudspeakers on rooftops constantly enforcing the government indoctrination to serve your king, your Country. You are 'nothing' bollox. It was very much a grey hard world, for those not at the centre of metropolis.

Sadly I see a worthless sack of shit sat in the White House who'll be looking to make a name for himself with the American people and to establish himself, so any excuse and he'll do it. Likewise a spoilt juvenile with a shit haircut and a big box of toys is just as likely to underestimate him.

Saying that, after the pipeline debacle, I'm wondering what the Lakota words are for 'female orifice' which is how they must view Trump.
    The following users think this post is groovy: LionL