THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Photobucket.

Photobucket.

Now that PB is trying to fleece everybody I thought this might be helpful, I've just been transferring some of my stuff over to it.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

Heavenly Creature
    I was already using it
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

Noobie
    Yes, it's great. Found after searching for 'best online photo storeage' and Postimage had a lot of recommendations.
    The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

So! have just spent most of the day transferring all my P-B images onto postimage, I then went onto Google Play Store to put the app on my phone but there doesn't seem to be one
    HELP....
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    I've only just noticed that Photobucket have turned off hotlinking -- I can't imagine many people paying $40 a month to be able to use it again