THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Feng shui

Feng shui

Anyone else practise it?
    We all lead different lives.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

No but would love a house spacious enough to do so

No,i live in a tip
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I try to keep minimalist and in balance but in a 16 ft trailer it aint happening
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

My view on Feng Shui...

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, NomadicRT, Rick69

Originally Posted by Duckman
    Anyone else practise it?
    No, i practice feng shit. Its basic premise is that you fill all your available space with crap.

I'm quite accomplished, although every now and again I'll have a clearout but that only makes way for more.....
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Miss_bee, NomadicRT, Wulfie

I'm an expert at feng shit! Ohh maybe we could write a book about it and become feng shit gurus!

The following users think this post is groovy: Rick69

Maybe a business venture? We could go round advising people how to fill their houses with crap, and generally taking the piss...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

For many years the flats next door to me were a source of constant nuisance. The one day I decided to buy a large mirror to put that side fence.On the way to the cheap imports shop, I saw the answer, a higher fence.These days there are foreigners in there who keep to themselves.That is the way I like it.
    We all lead different lives.

I Do ..But We Call It Something Else But It Is Very Similar If Not Be Almost The Very Same
    Form From The Void & Mists

Originally Posted by Rick69
    Maybe a business venture? We could go round advising people how to fill their houses with crap, and generally taking the piss...
    Definitely!