THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: My 12 year old niece has explained why I am single

Not Quite a Noobie

My 12 year old niece has explained why I am single

Hello All,
    I am lucky enough to have spent the last few days with a lady!
    I am lucky enough to have spent the last few days with my 12 year old niece who is spending the weekend with me. While we were having something to eat earlier she wiped her mouth giving a big sigh exclaiming.
    Uncle Drew, I think you have to stop meeting silly women. That's why you are single. If you meet women who aren't silly they would defo marry you. It's got to stop ...How am I going to be a bridesmaid you need to sort it out (said while wagging a finger at me).
    So I guess I know where I have been going wrong all my life...
    I just had to share that and I make no apology .... Biggest smile of my weekend!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chazz, Danann, marshlander, Maxal, MelissaRasberry, Miss_bee, MrsP, Sootyfoot

Your niece sounds awesome!

The following users think this post is groovy: MKMale

Not Quite a Noobie

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Your niece sounds awesome!
    She is !
    And she was quite clear it was my fault !!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by MKMale
    She is !
    And she was quite clear it was my fault !!
    Hey us women are always right

Except for the silly ones, and we aren't those sorts.

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Hey us women are always right
    Oohh I remember that..... I think it was something like this...
    Lesson 1
    Women are always right. (Note to self- Also see woman's perogative )

Woman's perogative -
    A woman may change her mind about anything at anytime without notice and no explanation. This is a core principle of The woman's perogative.

I am sure that is what my Mum and sisters told me ....
    HeHe

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    Except for the silly ones, and we aren't those sorts.
    Phew .. I'm glad you're not the silly ones, I have been told to stay away from them
    HeHe

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    I found a wall hanging thingy, in a charity shop, and bought it for the bus. it states,

"I may have changed my opinion, but this does not alter the fact that I am right."
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Danann, Lightbringer, Miss_bee, PDCambs

Hmmm,marriage,,,,bit of a tricky one that.
    Best of luck

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by nomis
    Hmmm,marriage,,,,bit of a tricky one that.
    Best of luck
    I was thinking that myself (but using more colourful language) ... But I wouldn't tell her that HeHe

Hahahahahaha......That Was And Be Soooo Funny Reading Your Headline Post Topic Words What Your Neice Said hehehehe
    )

She Sounds A Real Little Charcter And A Real Cutie Cute Too
    ).....It Really Made Me Both Giggle And Smile At Her Thinking And Her Cute Little Words While She Be Pointing And Wagging Her Finger At The Sams Time ...hahahaha...Soooo Funny hehehe
    Form From The Void & Mists

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by Danann
    Hahahahahaha......That Was And Be Soooo Funny Reading Your Headline Post Topic Words What Your Neice Said hehehehe
    )

She Sounds A Real Little Charcter And A Real Cutie Cute Too
    ).....It Really Made Me Both Giggle And Smile At Her Thinking And Her Cute Little Words While She Be Pointing And Wagging Her Finger At The Sams Time ...hahahaha...Soooo Funny hehehe
    Thank you for your kind words. She is beyond cute at times, extremely smart, intelligent and quick witted. She is 'Her Mother's Daughter' in almost every way. At times it is like going back in time. Her 2 Older brothers adore her and we have already planned for the time someone comes to collect her for her first date ! HeHe
    I know I am biased but I have to say all my niece's and nephews are (Most of the time) beyond cute and I am very proud to be there Uncle. I give full credit to my sisters for it !

Top little lady bud. When you get fed up with the silly ladies send em round here!

Off the beaten track .... Maxal's Avatar
    I've always suspected that my brother is attracted to the wrong type. Now he's given up.

MKM - what if you're doomed to be attracted to silly women? Maybe it's just the silly women you have so far met.

You need to find somebody seriously silly.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

Oh I do like a silly person.. but yes, they need to be serious as well. When its needed.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by Maxal
    I've always suspected that my brother is attracted to the wrong type. Now he's given up.

MKM - what if you're doomed to be attracted to silly women? Maybe it's just the silly women you have so far met.

You need to find somebody seriously silly.
    Oh no Maxal ... If you're right (I think you might be), then I am going to be in trouble with my niece ...
    That's not good HeHe

Not Quite a Noobie

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    Oh I do like a silly person.. but yes, they need to be serious as well. When its needed.
    I just need to find one that knows that Miss_bee

Originally Posted by MKMale
    Thank you for your kind words. She is beyond cute at times, extremely smart, intelligent and quick witted. She is 'Her Mother's Daughter' in almost every way. At times it is like going back in time. Her 2 Older brothers adore her and we have already planned for the time someone comes to collect her for her first date ! HeHe
    I know I am biased but I have to say all my niece's and nephews are (Most of the time) beyond cute and I am very proud to be there Uncle. I give full credit to my sisters for it !
    Well you've melted my heart!

Off the beaten track .... Maxal's Avatar
    I like a silly person too, and seriously silly too. Super silly even, not to be confused with supercilious, which I don't like.

I wish I could find somebody with a good measure of silly and serious - that would be super.
    (I'm serious.)

We dont even entertain the idea of serious,unless its an absolutely last option😊xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, marshlander, Miss_bee

How lovely! I do miss having someone to be silly with. Its fabulous when you find someone, and it can be all sorts of people, who 'get' silliness.