Thread: Trump minions hold "Unite the right" rally in Charlottesvill

Trump minions hold "Unite the right" rally in Charlottesvill

Trump minions hold "Unite the right" rally in Charlottesville Va

Trump blames both sides for the hate. But only one side is promoting white supremacy, the KKK and Neo-Naizis. This is the biggest Nazi rally in America since WWII. And there is only one bigot to blame....the one in the White House.

The Republican party can not get away with supporting this bigot any more. It is the Ku Klux Klan and the Nazis and the Aryan Nation that has brought Trump to power. Without their votes, Trump would not be in the White House.

Trump has brought the Civil War back to America.

Three dead.....hate coming to the rest of the world too.....

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Trump's statement and reaction to this incident beggars belief. By not condemning one side he is pretty much giving the far right a mandate to do what they want! What were his words again?
    "display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides"
    Shame on you man!!!!!!!
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh
    The following users think this post is groovy: LionL

The thing is, taking down a statue of REL is airbrushing history and in so many ways you have to let history stand. That's what history is there for

My oldest and best friend Steve lives in rural South Carolina and he's a biker. So unlike many on here I have drunk with these guys. They are pretty easy to spot. The best way to deal with their brand of small town retro redneck beliefs is to let them talk. They will bury themselves without you having to lift a finger.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Bernie
    The thing is, taking down a statue of REL is airbrushing history and in so many ways you have to let history stand. That's what history is there for

My oldest and best friend Steve lives in rural South Carolina and he's a biker. So unlike many on here I have drunk with these guys. They are pretty easy to spot. The best way to deal with their brand of small town retro redneck beliefs is to let them talk. They will bury themselves without you having to lift a finger.
    The confederacy, like the Nazis lost the war. They should not be allowed to glorify white supremacy with statues or flags of hate. If I'm not mistaken, it's illegal in Germany to fly the Nazi flag, and all nazi statues were torn down. Criminals that commit murder should not be allowed to go free....as a result the USA has had a continuing Civil War for over 150 years. And now Trump is ramping it up again. Like the KKK and nazis, Trump must go.

Originally Posted by gophangover
    The confederacy, like the Nazis lost the war. They should not be allowed to glorify white supremacy with statues or flags of hate. If I'm not mistaken, it's illegal in Germany to fly the Nazi flag, and all nazi statues were torn down. Criminals that commit murder should not be allowed to go free....as a result the USA has had a continuing Civil War for over 150 years. And now Trump is ramping it up again. Like the KKK and nazis, Trump must go.
    The American Civil War was not fought over slavery, it was fought over money. Spookily similar to us wanting to leave the EU, the Carolinas felt they were being ripped off and wanted out.

The promise to free the slaves was made by Lincoln later in the war and it was tactical. With all the white men of fighting age away he hoped the promise would cause the black slaves in the South to feel empowered to rise up in a rebellion that would destabilise the Confederacy and divert troops back to supress it.

Lincoln and the Union never gave a fuck about the slaves. In a letter to Horace Greeley on August 22 1862 ( Greeley was the editor of the New York Tribune) Lincoln wrote, If I could have saved the Union without freeing the slaves I would have done it.

The Civil War turned some of the richest States into some of the poorest. Many of the wealthy plantations never restarted and the cotton industry was wiped out. Many states today like Alabama today are still blighted and will never recover. The cost to the US has been immense.
    Last edited by Bernie; 16-08--2017 at 11:48 PM.

Originally Posted by gophangover
    But surely in free country, you should be able to say what you think and fly what ever flag you like?

Tuning In
    Nazis are scum full stop! And should be confronted whenever they show their ugly faces! As they where in Grantham Lincolnshire today! ANTIFA