THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The 'Sootys in Hospital ' update thread!

for FUCKING CHRISTS SAKE someone get sootyfoot some GENUINE LOVE CARE what is going on in our world where basic common humanity don't appear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am on the edge of making a big public demo about how low we have become...........all the tech and NONE OF THE CARING AND TOUCH OF LOVE going to have to go and calm down before I combust with rage xxxxxxxxxxxx

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Edit to above. CRP of 2000 is indicative of a patient having Pancreatitis if a Dr was to send me ho e like that, I could sue. Problem is if I ASK to go they need the bed so won't stop me. So I ain't asking and they need the bed, so they are becoming devious...
    sooty - where are yur support team ????????? our knackered wheels are fucked until thursday but I am champing at the bit to get up there and play hell with those fuckwits...........someone must be available to get on yur case !!!!!!!!!!!

Sooty - grab the fucking bastards by the throat (in a very civilised fashion, with perfect english and impeccable logic) and demand help !!!!!!!!!! or they are going to get the BADDEST PRESS THE TORY PARTY HAVE EVER HAD use any sodding lever you've got dude - make them afraid, very afraid......because that's what they've done to you - and they deserve some back ..............

Originally Posted by verticalis48
    sooty - where are yur support team ????????? our knackered wheels are fucked until thursday but I am champing at the bit to get up there and play hell with those fuckwits...........someone must be available to get on yur case !!!!!!!!!!!
    I appreciate you wanting to take up cudgels and fight in my support, but protest isn't what is needed here right now,

I'm not doing too bad a job on my own of showing em I won't take this shit lying down...and if i get my Dad involved....he buys printer ink in bulk! He's awesome letter writer and complainer and makes Victor Meldrew look like am amateur.

I will ask if there is anyone on here who IS a medically qualified person who can advise me to pm me . if you still work in the medical field or better still Newcastle hospital
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Sooty - grab the fucking bastards by the throat (in a very civilised fashion, with perfect english and impeccable logic) and demand help !!!!!!!!!! or they are going to get the BADDEST PRESS THE TORY PARTY HAVE EVER HAD use any sodding lever you've got dude - make them afraid, very afraid......because that's what they've done to you - and they deserve some back ..............
    As I say, I appreciate it, but I just want and need this operation without any fuss, I find threats and offers of taking em to the press doesn't phase them, on the other hand strongly worded letters with proof of my notes and their incompetence will

o.k. dude sorry for flying off the sodding handle.....will just send low level under the radar shove power......
    wishing you well xxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

o.k. dude sorry for flying off the sodding handle.....will just send low level under the radar shove power......
    wishing you well xxx
    I'm not much of a one for being in the limelight or being fussed over..

I'm not much of a one for being in the limelight or being fussed over..
    yeah, typical fucking bloke......we'd just rather you didn't die on our ass - any one man down, means we've less chance to sort all the damage out - so get above yourself dude........we need you !
    xxxxxxxx

oh p.s. i sent a comment to the Newcastle Hospitals online thread..........asking them to wake up and smell the coffee

oh p.s. i sent a comment to the Newcastle Hospitals online thread..........asking them to wake up and smell the coffee
    as long as it doesn't mention me or my situation, fine

yeah, typical fucking bloke......we'd just rather you didn't die on our ass - any one man down, means we've less chance to sort all the damage out - so get above yourself dude........we need you !
    xxxxxxxx
    We can also fight our own battles
    The following users think this post is groovy: Paul

We can also fight our own battles
    mmmmmmmmmmmm wish someone had had the bottle to tell me I was even in the middle of a fucking battle - I thought sleep walking was normal xxx

Verticalis I will ask this Please do not take it upon yourself to contact Newcastle in any way. I did not ask for you to interfere, and would greatly appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
    This is a battle I am capable of fighting and winning, the only reason I post on hippy is because it's a closed forum, non google searchable, there is a certain freedom of speech. I also post for the amusement of others and to keep friends up to date.
    Once again I ask you please to respect my space as it were and not do anything that interfere with my life....

I will not ask what you posted, nor will I look, maybe it's better I didn't know.

Thanks.
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow, Paul

Verticalis I will ask this Please do not take it upon yourself to contact Newcastle in any way. I did not ask for you to interfere, and would greatly appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
    This is a battle I am capable of fighting and winning, the only reason I post on hippy is because it's a closed forum, non google searchable, there is a certain freedom of speech. I also post for the amusement of others and to keep friends up to date.
    Once again I ask you please to respect my space as it were and not do anything that interfere with my life....

I will not ask what you posted, nor will I look, maybe it's better I didn't know.

Thanks.
    not personal at all, no names mentioned - but I have just seen so much criminal activity being carried out by the NHS recently......people staggering about having been "operated on" and conned into becoming invalid......by the forces of darkness and big pharma - that NO'ONE is going to tell me to keep my gob shut - until they kill my ass.

Yes, I'm sure they could, it's easy to disappear people.........but in my bigger picture, the universe turns in a wheel much bigger than any tiny little planet - never mind any tiny little lifetime - and I'm throwing my dust into that bigger wheel xxx

Hope it all gets sorted soon Sooty and you feel better x

Hi Sooty, been offline for a while so just saw this. Hope you manage to get sorted and feel better soon, in the meantime I am nearby if you need anything. Feel free to PM me if you need shopping or anything xx

Heavenly Creature
    might be better verticalis48 to let sooty sort it out he has enough to think about never mind somebody running around the ward screeming banzi i know your hearts in the right place gal but let him sort it

Originally Posted by convoy
    might be better verticalis48 to let sooty sort it out he has enough to think about never mind somebody running around the ward screeming banzi i know your hearts in the right place gal but let him sort it
    yeah, I know man - I just went too far as usual.....but I have well backed right off.....just sorry (yet again) for sticking my sagittarian size nines in

Look Mate, I don't want to get heavy with you but I have been around a very long time, I have seen it all before in horrible detail and I have lost really good mates to pancreatitis, its serious and its usually down to lifestyle.

You have gotta get your shit into gear man because this is a wake up call. Life is really not a rehearsal, there is no rewind button.

Tough love maybe but it is said with real love, hope you appreciate what I am saying because it comes from the heart.

24 stone, varicous veins on you liver and pancreatitis, its time to reflect old son. It aint no fun being dead
    Last edited by Bernie; 10-09--2017 at 10:47 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot, verticalis48

Heavenly Creature

yeah, I know man - I just went too far as usual.....but I have well backed right off.....just sorry (yet again) for sticking my sagittarian size nines in
    was not having a go at you gal i know you have best intentions at heart
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot, verticalis48

Heavenly Creature
    by the way sooty lad any news

Originally Posted by convoy
    by the way sooty lad any news
    I hope his silence means he has had his operation and is recovering
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree, Lightbringer, Miss_bee, verticalis48, Wulfie

Hi all, update time!
    I am discharged from hospital, my pancreas is still having a grumble, but I'm eating nearly naff all fat or oil, so it's better than it was, I have appointment to see surgeon on 20th September to see how to proceed...they are taking their sweet time about it is all I can say!
    Im Well enough, crappy tummy ache...feel like I have been punched in the gut but to be expected I suppose...my Wife Mercedes has come over from Spain to look after me, has to go back again in October but can't be helped, she will be back soon enough .
    Thanks all for your messages of support. It's touching to know so many care.. Verticalis, you're forgiven, I know ya had best intentions....I was ill as hell at the time and well, I'm a grumpy git at the best of times...lol

Cheers all!

The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, Danann, Fire-Tree, Levey, Lightbringer, Miss_bee, Paul, Rick69, verticalis48, Wulfie, wurzel

Been Away For A Teenie While Sootyfoot ...So Just Be Catching Up With This.

Sending You My Mahoooosive (((Hugggs))) Of Healing And Love And My Bounce Bounciness Too hehehe

Hope You Feeling More Betters Day By Day By Days
    x
    Form From The Void & Mists