THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How important is size?

Lets just say,im well satisfied😊😊😊😊😊😊😜xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Danann, Lightbringer, marshlander, misterfox

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Lets just say,im well satisfiedxx
    hahahahaha Naughtie Youuuz Rainbomama
    hehehe
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

I've had some compliments on my equipment so i suspect it must have some relevance to at least some women, I think for the majority of ladies there is big enough and then much to big though. I have a mate with a lil' willy but his missus always has a smile on her face and they seem to enjoy making babies.

Lets just say,im well satisfied😊😊😊😊😊😊😜xx

Now I can't decide whether to say

TOO.MUCH.INFORMATION
    or

THIS POST IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS

lol
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Fire-Tree, Lightbringer, marshlander, pyke13

Originally Posted by groove
    Now I can't decide whether to say

TOO.MUCH.INFORMATION
    or

THIS POST IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS

lol
    LOL...I could not have made that joke!

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar

Originally Posted by ayami
    LOL...I could not have made that joke!
    I nearly did, but groove got there first
    The following users think this post is groovy: groove

Im sure he ll show you next time we meet if you ask...but no touching!lol 😊xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree, Lightbringer, marshlander

That's very decent of you, rainbow.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree, groove

I love tiny tits...is that a problem?

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar

Originally Posted by ayami
    I love tiny tits...is that a problem?
    Not at all. They are kind of cute.

If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Fire-Tree, Lightbringer, Miss_bee, Rick69

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar

Im sure he ll show you next time we meet if you ask...but no touching!lol xx
    I love you both as you are, so that won't be necessary. I wouldn't dream of asking, but thanks for the generous offer
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow

Hahahahaha.......I Be Cracking Up In Fits Of Giggles At This....hehehehe

And I Think They Be Such Cutie Cute Lil Birdies

And They Have Such Perfect Little Teenie Weenie Heads And Faces Its Amazing How Sooo Much Perfectness Can Be Squished Into Such Tinyness
    )
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

wouldn't say i'm average or above but i know how to use a tongue, i know how to use my fingers, and i have retarded ejaculation (evil evil thing for me)
    i feel small at 6" though

Well you learn something new everyday

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Well you learn something new everyday
    Everyday is a learning day.

Its old data but not much will have changed in 6 years

Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow

They are alright, but you can beat a pair of great tits...

The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Danann, Miss_bee

Originally Posted by Rick69
    They are alright, but you can beat a pair of great tits...

Well they usually come in pairs!
    The following users think this post is groovy: gomphus

Fuckin Hippies!!

Originally Posted by ConfusedTiger
    wouldn't say i'm average or above but i know how to use a tongue, i know how to use my fingers, and i have retarded ejaculation (evil evil thing for me)
    i feel small at 6" though
    The downside of having a big dick is more chance of having a limp dick. I have to be careful what I eat.
    We all lead different lives.

Dangles in the toilet water too....

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    Its old data but not much will have changed in 6 years

I'm in the top half of that list (Just) but going on the many discussions about this kind of thing I've had with ladies over the years most find length to bit of an issue and prefer width, my current playmate is one who likes a big dick, enough that she wont go into a relationship with a guy without one but even she says it makes life difficult if it's to big to many guys hung up on length when its girth you'll do better with.

Mine is, apparently, just big enough for her without being so big she has to be careful when she's getting athletic, she still wont let me stick it up her arse though.
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

Adequate filling is better than stuffed to bursting

A lot of men dont have a clue what theyre doing and its all about them and not what the partner wants/likes.Theres a lot of truth in the phrsse.its not what you have its what you do with it.