THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: How important is size?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    They aren't big enough to hide a hoover
    I would need one of those to hide behind if I pose nude for an art class again, failing that a cactus!

Originally Posted by ayami

I would need one of those to hide behind if I pose nude for an art class again, failing that a cactus!
    A really tiny cactus?

A really tiny cactus?

No way! that was the guy before me.

Originally Posted by ayami
    No way! that was the guy before me.
    Yeahhhhh

Yeahhhhh
    Yeah. I know right. you believe they said it to the other guy and not me.
    Last edited by ayami; 16-10--2017 at 08:01 PM.