THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How important is size?

Tuning In

How important is size?

So out of interest, how important is size to you? Is a large penis mandatory? Do you insist on big tits? Perhaps perky does it for you? 😁

A larger than average dick is a must-have for me! Bigger the better! 😂
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

No, its not mandatory, it really is about how it is used, I think, plus who it is attached to is mega important.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Sprouted
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    So out of interest, how important is size to you? Is a large penis mandatory? Do you insist on big tits? Perhaps perky does it for you? 

A larger than average dick is a must-have for me! Bigger the better! 
    Sprouted: So what is the biggest you have experienced so far in your quest!

I prefer women with an athletic body. But am open to offers!

I love all boob sizes cos variety is the spice of life as they say!

So out of interest, how important is size to you? Is a large penis mandatory? Do you insist on big tits? Perhaps perky does it for you? 

A larger than average dick is a must-have for me! Bigger the better! 
    I'm just average, but I can do fisting up to my elbow.
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Fire-Tree, IreVibes

I bet that cuts off your circulation!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by misterfox
    You mean it has to be attached to a good man?

Tuning In

Originally Posted by misterfox
    Well my first boyfriend was referred to as donkey dick and it's been sort of downhill since then 😂 No I've only had really one or two terrible occasions where it has been iddy diddy finger twiddling smal but I think if I was in it (a relationship) for the long haul I'd appreciate a big'un!!

Tuning In

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    No, its not mandatory, it really is about how it is used, I think, plus who it is attached to is mega important.
    Certainly agree that who it is attached to is mega important, it's more that it would complete the deal for me if everything else was going smoothly. And likewise a little one would be a deal breaker for me!

Tuning In

Originally Posted by gophangover
    I'm just average, but I can do fisting up to my elbow.
    A man that knows what he's doing with his hands is what I like to see!
    The following users think this post is groovy: gophangover

Heavenly Creature
    So more cucumber than carrot then?

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    I bet that cuts off your circulation!
    I love u Miss_bee

The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Miss_bee

A man that knows what he's doing with his hands is what I like to see!
    Ayup young lady, from your photo I'd have never taken you for one into fisting

Not all who wander are lost

Tuning In

Originally Posted by pyke13
    Yes exactly that 😂

Tuning In

Originally Posted by Wulfie
    Ayup young lady, from your photo I'd have never taken you for one into fisting

Can't say I'm into fisting, not exactly ever gone that far 😯 But I do enjoy a bit of rough play!
    The following users think this post is groovy: pyke13

I wonder if they have put something in the water?

The following users think this post is groovy: Wulfie

Heavenly Creature

Can't say I'm into fisting, not exactly ever gone that far  But I do enjoy a bit of rough play!
    Fancy giving it a try??
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree

Jesus is not your friend Fire-Tree's Avatar

Originally Posted by pyke13
    You should see the genetically modified carrots they sell in Tesco...
    Blog: Experiencing England in a car with no money

Hands are more important than size, as is the potential idiot attached to them.

One dude I fucked had a gloriously large dick, but he too was a gloriously large dick, and my vagina felt like a desert.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Miss_bee

Originally Posted by Fire-Tree

One dude I fucked had a gloriously large dick, but he too was a gloriously large dick, and my vagina felt like a desert.

He wasn't called gavin was he?

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    He wasn't called gavin was he?
    No, he was Certified Idiot 4
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer

Yep..I Defo Be Thinking Too That Hands ..Are Very Much More Than Size And Mouth .Teeth..Lips. Breath ..Erotica Sensory Play And ..Skin Etc Etc Are Soooo Much More Than Just Size.....And Many Peeps Sadly Just Think Its Just About Size No Matter How Badly The Size Is Used.

Its A Shame That Some Peeps Dont Know Or Never Had The Sensual Sexual Erotic Pleasure Of Reaching A Powerful Sexual Orgasm Just By Sensual Erotic Touch Touch And Play .Pleasurung That Can Be Even More Powerful And More Sensually Pleasuring That It Is The Bestest Sexual Orgasm And Orgasmic Sexual Feeling They Have Ever Been Feeling Or Ever Had....Without Even Being Filled Fully By A Big Or Small Mans Penis....
    As It Can Take You To A Higher Plain Of True Erotica And Sexual Sensual Pleasure That Will Make You Throb And Leave Your Clitorios Still Swollen And Pulsing Even After Your Sexual Orgasm Release .....Yep ...And Can Leave You Wanting Even More As Your Still Riding A Long Orgasim High And You Can Easily Orgasm Again Shortly After There First Orgasm Release
    ))

And Why Man Women And Men Have A More Powerful Sexual Orgasm By There Own Pleasuring Touch Than By Having Sex With Another .....And "Size And No Penis/Vagina " In Sight Or Needed hahahaha

So I Always Think Its A Shame That Many Do Not Take Time To Learn The Beautiful Sexual Art Of Slow Sensual Erotica Pleasuring Of Themselves And Learn There Own Sexual Body Pleasuring Of The Many Many Ways They Can Bring There Own Powerful Aexual Orgasm Release With Simply There Be Own Touch ...And Then Learn How To Do That And Gift That Beautiful Sensual Erorica Orgasm Pleasure To Another And Teach And Show Them How To Pleaure You In That Same Way To Give You That High Orgasm Powerful Release That Still Leaves Your Clitorias Swollen And Pulsing And Riding That Sexual High Even After Your First Orgasm Release.
    )))))

Thats Why I Always Say And Think It Is A Great Thing To Know And Understand And Be Able To Give The Beautiful Art Of True Sensual Erotica Pleasuring To Both Male And Female Even If Your Straight ...Because If You Fully Have Full Knowledge Of The Beautiful Art Of Erotica Sensual Pleasuring Of Both Man And Woman By Learning Yourself Sexual Needs And Desires Etc First Then Use That If Your A Woman Then You Can Use That For Pleasuring Another Woman ...If You Wanted And If Your Straight Then Its Not Uneeded Knowledge As You Can Simply Pleasure Yourself To Give You What You Need Want And Desire...And Man Vice Versa Himself Or Another

And By Studying That Art Of How To Pleasure BOTH .. Erotically And Sensual Pleasuring Them ....Then You Will See And Feel And Learn That "Size" Does Not Even Matter Because It Can Be Done By Simple Beautiful Erotica Art Of "Touch" Without Even A Penis/Vagina" Needed To Fill You Up hahahahaha.

But Hey....These Just Be My Own Thoughts And Thinking And Ways I Belueve In As "Touch And Lovemaking" Etc Are All Very Beautiful And Very Spirtual To Me ....As Its Not Just About Sex Or Getting Off And How Big Etc Etc
    Nope....Its A "Beautiful Art And Beautiful Erotica Dance" Of Two People/ Beings Coming Together Joining As One Is The Most "Natural Wild Sexual Thing" That Two People Can Be And Become Since The Beginnings Of Time Of Times And Beyond ..Itself ...And Sadly Many Of The Wisdoms And Ways And True Natural Beaurifulness Has Been Lost Along The Way And Forgotten And Judged And Labelled And Teached And Shown Wrongly
    .But Yes There Is Still And Are Much Beautifulness Out There Which Has Not Been Lost And Forgotten And Is Still Very Much Beautiful If You Have Been Blessed With Or Gifted With And Felt
    )))) ♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, misterfox

Heavenly Creature

You should see the genetically modified carrots they sell in Tesco...
    If they can do that to carrots, can they gm a cucumber to keep sprouted happy?