THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How important is size?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Adequate filling is better than stuffed to bursting

A lot of men dont have a clue what theyre doing and its all about them and not what the partner wants/likes.Theres a lot of truth in the phrsse.its not what you have its what you do with it.
    Absolutely. You can have the biggest spoon but still not know how to stir your porridge!!!

The following users think this post is groovy: glowingsunsets, Lightbringer

As long as you are not hung like this...

But its not really a true representation..Romans favored tiny genitals in public art - Donatello produced the stautue of David in the same style.
    Some men do have a micropenis (look it up) who cant have proper sex and there are guys so big they cant either.
    why does it matter to you ?
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 07-10--2017 at 02:18 AM.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Who gives a fuck what size it is as long as it does the job no one cares

The following users think this post is groovy: gomphus

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Who gives a fuck what size it is as long as it does the job no one cares
    Actually I do, I'm bi and while a dude with a smaller willy wouldn't put me off given the choice i'll take the bigger ones over the smaller all other things being equal.

Yeeaaahhhhhhhh
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 07-10--2017 at 08:58 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: popuptoaster

8 inches will do fine

Anything bigger just gets uncomfortable
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 08-10--2017 at 05:53 AM.

Diameter?
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

3% .... just sayin'
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    Diameter?
    eerm no...bit too much for me

I want sex not exploratory tunnelling
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 07-10--2017 at 10:52 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Daisysmum, glowingsunsets, Lightbringer

Tuning In
    There's been plenty of talk of Willie's but not so much boobies. Do you have a preference? I imagine the percentage would sway towards larger. Are all boobs beautiful? If that's your thing obviously.
    I sometimes want to mention to men that I have tiny tits as if it's some kind of let down, I don't say it but still I think it 😕 I would prefer larger ones like I once had before the babies sucked the life out of them, but I actually like them as they are because I don't have to bother with a bra most of the time!
    I do have to add that I change my statement from a large penis being mandatory to it being an added bonus. It is definitely what you do with it, the lead up to it, the kissing and hands that make it enjoyable rather than the size of an instrument! Still those really little micro penises do exist, I've had the disappointment of meeting one and I don't ever want to meet one again, I've had 3 kids it's a complete waste of everybody's time! 😂
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, misterfox, NomadicRT

I love tits, not bothered if they are large or small
    I know they are not actually there for our enjoyment but for feeding babies, but they are very enjoyable for me personally
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

If I was into ladies sexually id prefer moderate firm and pert.I dont like the rediculous oversized silicon implant jobbies.
    But as with all body parts you have to accept whats there and remember theres a person behind them.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Daisysmum, Lightbringer, marshlander, Miss_bee

I prefer small to medium boobs. Find large ones a bit of a turn-off.

Likewise but it all depends who's on the other end of them.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

I hate big boobs, I'd much prefer medium firm ones, going without a bra would be amazing!

The following users think this post is groovy: Daisysmum, NomadicRT

But you couldnt give out big booby hugs then and youd have no shelf to sit your bowl of popcorn watching a movie

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    But you couldnt give out big booby hugs then and youd have no shelf to sit your bowl of popcorn watching a movie
    Good point!

The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Tuning In
    Big booby hugs are the best!
    It's only a bit of harmless crack, perhaps the use of the word important was wrong. I don't go around objectifying men and certainly wouldn't judge somebody on the size or shape of their wobbily bits, we've got what we were given from our ancestors so of course we should love ourselves and take pride in that. But I'm sure all Mums will agree that it takes a bit of effort to accept how our bodies have changed.
    Men are off the cards for me for a while now anyway, more important issues at hand, but hopefully when I do start looking it will be for romance and chemistry.

Iím with you on this one, boobs and willys are irrelevant if thereís an ugly personality inside.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer, Miss_bee

Good point!
    Must make an office job hard though, I mean, when you sit down at your desk, do you think? Where did my keyboard go?

Originally Posted by ayami
    Must make an office job hard though, I mean, when you sit down at your desk, do you think? Where did my keyboard go?
    I clean people houses, I don't sit in an office.

I clean people houses, I don't sit in an office.
    Sorry, I was joking.

Originally Posted by ayami
    Sorry, I was joking.
    They aren't big enough to hide a hoover
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Miss_bee, NomadicRT