THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Testicle botox

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by rhythm
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Irons are the worst invention going, one day not ironing stuff will be the norm and the things can be assigned to the reject bin of history.
    My iron long since went in the bin. Its not about style with me these days, its about whether it will need ironing!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

In my day irons were iron...
    "I am not young enough to know everything."
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Fire-Tree, NomadicRT

And Have You "SEEN" The Cost Of Some Of These "Irons"
    Saw One The Other Day And My Blues Eyes Bogged Out Of My Head hahahaha.
    It Was "249.00" Yep!!! JEEEEZ !!!!

It Did Not Even Look Like A Real Iron ...It Looked Like A SpaceShip On A Docking Station hahahaha

I Would Want It To Flyyyy And Come To Life With Magic Like In The "Snow White Singing "Whistle Why You Work" hahahaha And Flyyy Around On Its Own Washing And Drying My Clothes And
    Ironing Them As It Dances Flyying All Over And Putting The Clothes Away As Meez And My Mops And Broooms And Washing Up Plates Muggs Spoons Knifes Forks Etc Etc Dance Around To The Magical Music Playing For
    249.00 Smackeroos hahahaha.

YEP I Defo Would Want It To Turn Into "Snow White" And Whistle While It Worked hahahaha
    ))) ...hehehehe
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

Originally Posted by Danann
    And Have You "SEEN" The Cost Of Some Of These "Irons"
    Saw One The Other Day And My Blues Eyes Bogged Out Of My Head hahahaha.
    It Was "249.00" Yep!!! JEEEEZ !!!!
    Anyone who pays that much for an Iron probably has more money than sense. I have a cheap Iron which I only use if I have to attend formal events with other people, which is not very much.

Originally Posted by Alf M
    Had to try to explain to my four-year-old what an iron is when it came up in something we were reading. He's never seen one.
    I used an iron once in the 90's. thought they were all extinct now, isn't that what coat hangers were invented for? Aside from hanging clothes on charity shop rails that is.
    Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

Originally Posted by rhythm
    Anyone who pays that much for an Iron probably has more money than sense. I have a cheap Iron which I only use if I have to attend formal events with other people, which is not very much.
    Soooo True Rhythm ....And It NOT Even Comes With
    "SNOW WHITE" And NOT A WHISTLE IN SIGHT"!!
    hahahahahaha ..
    So Yep They Defo Have More Money Than Sense!!

My Iron Is A Cutie "Travel Iron" With A Hard Ceramic Type Bottom Plate..Thing ...Cos I Cannot Touch Iron Or Metals That Have Iron Metals Hidden Within R
    Them

My Grown Kids Brought Me A Standing Up Steamer Thingy Press ...But Never Use It Cos Its Reallt Scarey And Makes Weirdo Hissing Noises Like Some Steamy Monster Lurking Inside It ..hahahaha...It Makes Me Jump Out Of My Skin Everytime It Suddenly "Hisses" hahahahaha
    )
    Yep I Am Such A Silly Meez hahahaha

What's an iron? Lol

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    Would you go for this ?

I.obviously missed this lovely story.....not something i need but im sure Ralgex would have the same effect and much cheaper.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer