THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Testicle botox

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Testicle botox

Would you go for this ?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Wtf?

The following users think this post is groovy: JonnyBrush

Noooooooooooooooo !!!!!

OMG I have gotta go and have a lie down somewhere quiet.

I was distracted from the botox story by 'the man who got his testicles caught in an Ikea chair'

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    I was distracted from the botox story by 'the man who got his testicles caught in an Ikea chair'
    LOL , I missed that

Jesus is not your friend Fire-Tree's Avatar
    Oh FFS, what next?
    Blog: Experiencing England in a car with no money

The O/H was a carer many years ago and was advised about taking great care when wheeling elderly men in open bottomed commode chairs to position them over the toilet

As for botoxing your nuts .........there really are some sad fckrs around.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

Ouchhhhh ...I Be Not Having Any ...But It Did My Eyes Go

..Why Be Some Peeps Be Doing That Anyways? When They SwellAnd FillUp Full With The Right Playing Touch Touch hehehe
    )
    Form From The Void & Mists

Scrotox , pmsl

The trouble is, you think you have time.

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Miss_bee

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar
    I doubt it. I'd want to see a lot of evidence of any real benefit, before I'd even consider it.

My son, a dentist in the USA who has always been very generous with his time and skills when I visit, is also licensed to administer botox injections ... no it really doesn't bear thinking about!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer

Reminds me of when I visited a tattooist called Jock many years ago in Finsbury Park,he worked from home.
    We went into his studio room and he was spread out on a bed he must have weighed in at about 25 stone, cursing and moaning in his broad Glaswegian accent.we asked what was wrong,he told us that he had tattooed his conkers with 2 swallows and his conkers had swollen to the size and colour of those big plums that you see in the greengrocers.Put me off tattoos for a long time.

And plums?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, rumpusmany

So the idea is they hang lower? Great, just what i need to warm my knees...

You can buy rubber stretching rings from specialized stores for a lot less than the cost of one treatment, and its permanent.

Originally Posted by Rick69
    So the idea is they hang lower? Great, just what i need to warm my knees...

You can buy rubber stretching rings from specialized stores for a lot less than the cost of one treatment, and its permanent.
    I can always rely on you for a giggle lol

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Rick69

Originally Posted by rumpusmany
    Reminds me of when I visited a tattooist called Jock many years ago in Finsbury Park,he worked from home.
    We went into his studio room and he was spread out on a bed he must have weighed in at about 25 stone, cursing and moaning in his broad Glaswegian accent.we asked what was wrong,he told us that he had tattooed his conkers with 2 swallows and his conkers had swollen to the size and colour of those big plums that you see in the greengrocers.Put me off tattoos for a long time.
    Many years ago as an 18 year old member of Parachute Regiment in Hamburg I witnessed a mate getting tattooed one night and it put me off tattoos for life. He threw up, he fainted and his arm swelled up and turned dark red. He was six weeks in military hospital and ended up on a punishment/charge for self inflicted injury.

No surprise, I never got a tattoo, apparently about 30 people a year die each year from tattoos, mainly infections

Sometimes I wonder about the male species, how did we make it this far in evolution

Originally Posted by rhythm
    Sometimes I wonder about the male species, how did we make it this far in evolution
    Yep...I Be Often Thinking And Thought That Too hahahaha.
    But Then Realized It Was Because "Women" Helped Them .hahahahahaha")))) ....
    )

Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Miss_bee

Jesus is not your friend Fire-Tree's Avatar

Originally Posted by rhythm
    Listening to women....
    Blog: Experiencing England in a car with no money

Yup definitely women

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, rhythm

Originally Posted by Fire-Tree
    Listening to women....
    Then doing the opposite?

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Yup definitely women
    Behind every man is a great woman rolling her eyes

Behind every successful woman is a pile of ironing.

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    Behind every successful woman is a pile of ironing.
    Irons are the worst invention going, one day not ironing stuff will be the norm and the things can be assigned to the reject bin of history.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Chilling Out
    Had to try to explain to my four-year-old what an iron is when it came up in something we were reading. He's never seen one.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Fire-Tree