THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: I want a partner!

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Fire-Tree
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    So that didn't work out.

NEXT!
    Oh hun,you are wrong.

It worked out just as the universe intended it to work out. You had some fun and learnt some more about yourself and more about other arseholes-oops people

I believe that it works on basic maths in that when it is known that you are looking,you will attract a majority who are not suitable,yet when you are not letting you know that you are looking,the real aginst the odds brilliance happen.

Do your thing babe and enjoy your moment of being free. There is loads that you can learn about yourself when you have got no-one else spoiling your youtime and you are just enjoying the things that you want to do.

I do not know you personally ( maybe met you in g-bury ) but from what I have read you should have no problem attracting someone for a bit of bed fun,though that is in the scheme of things unimportant.

If you want a bit of sex from time to time,then it would appear that you will have no probs in getting that,but if you are wanting that something more from a male friend then I would recommend that you are patient until the universe offers you the right fella and until then just enjoy many of the great things available to you in life and enjoy the moments of fun and betterment that may not be so easily available if you were with someone. During this time you will grow and you may be more compatible to a fun and mature person who is more compatible to the better you that has grown in this time.

You still have youth on your side and do not need to hurry.

I can not offer you cuddles or physical contact from where I am,but can offer you my email or french mobile number if you want to exchange messages or need a bit of advice or just a friend who you can contact when you need a bit of blah blah no matter what time of the day or night. well,to be honest that is not entirely true as it depends upon me being parked up anywhere near a wife reception or anywhere with a phone signal.

I am personally not looking for anyone in my life as far as the couple thing goes,but can offer you good and honest friendship if you need it as long as you are aware that my connection to the technical world is a bit bitty as I am often in the mountains and other none connected with the modern world type places.

If you ever need to contact me by phone it is from the uk - 0033 673 731 996 or you can email me on

These contacts are available to anyone else who needs them too :-)

For the moment,I wish you happiness and spiritual growth and hope that you fulfill your needs whatever they mey be.

Love and light

fly xx
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, zendaze

Transcending

Originally Posted by itinerant child
    ...as it depends upon me being parked up anywhere near a wife reception or anywhere with a phone signal.

I am personally not looking for anyone in my life as far as the couple thing goes...
    Ha, Freudian slip?
    You are a very sensible human, fly.

My ex has tried to 'cheer me up' a few times saying "but now you're free to find someone..." but I don't think she can get her head round the idea that I might just bimble along being me for time being.

Originally Posted by itinerant child
    Oh hun,you are wrong.

It worked out just as the universe intended it to work out. You had some fun and learnt some more about yourself and more about other arseholes-oops people

I believe that it works on basic maths in that when it is known that you are looking,you will attract a majority who are not suitable,yet when you are not letting you know that you are looking,the real aginst the odds brilliance happen.

Do your thing babe and enjoy your moment of being free. There is loads that you can learn about yourself when you have got no-one else spoiling your youtime and you are just enjoying the things that you want to do.

I do not know you personally ( maybe met you in g-bury ) but from what I have read you should have no problem attracting someone for a bit of bed fun,though that is in the scheme of things unimportant.

If you want a bit of sex from time to time,then it would appear that you will have no probs in getting that,but if you are wanting that something more from a male friend then I would recommend that you are patient until the universe offers you the right fella and until then just enjoy many of the great things available to you in life and enjoy the moments of fun and betterment that may not be so easily available if you were with someone. During this time you will grow and you may be more compatible to a fun and mature person who is more compatible to the better you that has grown in this time.

You still have youth on your side and do not need to hurry.

I can not offer you cuddles or physical contact from where I am,but can offer you my email or french mobile number if you want to exchange messages or need a bit of advice or just a friend who you can contact when you need a bit of blah blah no matter what time of the day or night. well,to be honest that is not entirely true as it depends upon me being parked up anywhere near a wife reception or anywhere with a phone signal.

I am personally not looking for anyone in my life as far as the couple thing goes,but can offer you good and honest friendship if you need it as long as you are aware that my connection to the technical world is a bit bitty as I am often in the mountains and other none connected with the modern world type places.

If you ever need to contact me by phone it is from the uk - 0033 673 731 996 or you can email me on

These contacts are available to anyone else who needs them too :-)

For the moment,I wish you happiness and spiritual growth and hope that you fulfill your needs whatever they mey be.

Love and light

fly xx
    Reading This Your Beautiful Loving Caring Words Itinerant Child Made Me Truly Smile And Feel So Much Love Peace Happiness Because It Makes Me See Truly And Believe Truly That There Is Still Real Truly Beautiful Loving Caring Pure People In This Often Sadly Dark Uggly Cruel World.

And That There Still Is And Be Beautiful People Who Reach Out Their Offered Helping Hand Freely Lovingly And Caringly To Help And Comfort And Guide A Stranger Without Thought For Themselves Or Hidden Own Selfish Reasons And Hidden Motives Etc....Nope You Did And Do This Purely And Truly To Help Someone And Offer Them Also Unconditional Friendship....Simply Because Your Heart Mind Body And Heart Is Pure And Full Of Love And Kindness

So Thankyou Again Itinerant Child For Being Simply Beautiful Loving Caring Always You And For Letting Me See The Often Sadly Less Seen Beautiful Kindness And Love Of One Person To Another And Showing That There Be Still Beautiful Loving Kind Caring People Out There Sadly In This Often Dark Uggly World Time Of Times We Live Within And Walk And Wander Upon
    ))
    (((Hugggs)))) ....
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: itinerant child

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alf M
    Ha, Freudian slip?
    You are a very sensible human, fly.

My ex has tried to 'cheer me up' a few times saying "but now you're free to find someone..." but I don't think she can get her head round the idea that I might just bimble along being me for time being.
    Ha ha,indeed a freudian slip as in my concious mind I was trying to say wifi , ooooops
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)

For what its worth for me a relationship requirement would be someone capable of moving around and living a non house based life. I am sure there must be other men here who admire that quality, most "normal" women I have met pissed me off pretty quickly with their ridiculous lifestyles and enormous piles of shoes and handbags, not to mention caked on layers of clown paint. :/
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

I’ve got to know quite a few women who can wash in a puddle and can be at the ready, tooled up before the third dog bark. Wearing more pearls than them might be an issue for some, but nothing kills a possible relationship faster than a Our attitudes towards a woman and her ways.

The general census amongst ‘todays’ happy hippy travellers seems to be, both sexes ideally steer their own home.

Just out of interest, What is your chat up line? “Have you had all your jabs?”
    Last edited by alices wonderland; 23-10--2017 at 12:50 PM.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Wulfie

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar

Originally Posted by Captain Jack
    most "normal" women I have met pissed me off pretty quickly with their ridiculous lifestyles and enormous piles of shoes and handbags, not to mention caked on layers of clown paint. :/
    I guess you aren't really Captain Jack Sparrow, then?
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Captain Jack, Wulfie

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    I guess you aren't really Captain Jack Sparrow, then?
    Not completely :P pretty close though

Originally Posted by Captain Jack
    For what its worth for me a relationship requirement would be someone capable of moving around and living a non house based life. I am sure there must be other men here who admire that quality, most "normal" women I have met pissed me off pretty quickly with their ridiculous lifestyles and enormous piles of shoes and handbags, not to mention caked on layers of clown paint. :/

Well I Be Living A "House Based Lifestyle" Simply Because I Put My Kids Needs (Even Grown Up 2 Left One Still Hrre With Me In Early 20"s haha) Before My Own....Even Though Yes It Be Hard To Live Within Bricks And Be Surrounded By Concrete And Busy Roads And Stinky Fumes....But I Make It Easier By Surrounding Myself With My Loves...My Wild Garden ..My Music ..My Culture And Heritage Etc Etc ...Because Yes...You Can Move Me Danann From The Tribal Wildness Lands...But You Cannot Remove That What :Cannot Be Removed" ..My Heart My Spirit ..Who And What I Be And Am ...Because My Heart Mind Body Spirit Is Always Wild Tribal And Free...No Matter If It Be "Bricks And Concrete Or Trees And Open Wild Lands" ...I Am ALWAYS Simply Me Danann No Matter Where I Be Or Live Or Go Because As Said "You Cannot Change What Cannot Be Changed".

And Captain Jack To Be Honest Even Though I Really Soooo Not Like "Labels" ...I TRULY ...Have NEVER Been SEEN..OR THOUGHT Of As "NORMAL" EVER...hahahaha
    Even Though I Am "House Based" ...And Noooo I Be Not Having "Enormous Loads Of Shoes And Handbags) ...In Fact I Prefer Barefeet And Am Mostly Always Barefoot hahahaha...And Do Not Live "A Ridiculous Lifestyle And Have Or Wear Caked On Layers Of Clown Paint Either"
    Nope..Nada ...Ok YES ...I Confess I Wear Body Paint Symbols And Signs Of My People On My Bareskin And Dance Around My Little Home And Around My Fire Pit In My Garden hahahahahaha....And Once EVEN ...Painted Myself Whole Bareskin Blue And Made Myself Into An Avatar hahaha....Yep Much To My Neighbours Horror hehehe...And Why? Did I Do That?? ...Simply Because
    "I Could And Can And Because I Am Me...Danann...Wild ..Tribal And Bouncie And Free" hahahaha.

So You See Captain Jack....I Bet I Be More Tribal More Wilder ..More Free In Heart And Spirit Than Some
    "Road And Nomadic Lifestyles" ..And Defo More Bouncie Hypo hahahahaha...
    )))

So Please Do Not Simply Give Up Looking For Love Just Simply Because She/He May Live A House Based Lifestyle Because Not "ALL" Of Us Are As You "Label And Judge Us As (Normal) ....For What Is "Normal" ?? Nobody Is "Normal" For We Are All "Different" ....And Yes There Be Many Of Those Who Live Home Based Lifestyle You Speak And Write Of ...But There Be "ALSO" Many Like That Who Be Living Nomadic Road Lifestyle Too Out There Be Also.

So Yes You Are Free To Think What You Think And Feel ...As That Be Your Choice And Free Thinking And Free Words...So I Only Say This To You "Not To Be Mean Or Unkind Truly As I Not Float Or Flyyy That Way" ...I Only Say This To You So You Not Give Up On All House Based Love..Because There Be Lots Of Us Home Based Lifestyle People Who Are "Nothing Like How You Painted Us To Be And Not What You Label And Think Off As "Normal"
    Captain Jack....
    As I Say Before About Me ...Simply Because Of What And Where I Live And What I Live In....Does NOT SHOW ...
    Who And What I Truly Am And Be And Label Me As...Nope Nada No Captain Jack ...I Am Simply And Always Will Be
    Wild ..Tribal...Untamed By Mans World ..Hypo And Bouncie Giggling Mischief Danann Meez ..And NO Amount Of BRICKS Would Or Could EVER CHANGE ME....hahaha.

I Wish You Love And (((Hugggs))) In Your Journey Of Seeking LOVE .."With Or Without Bricks" hahahaha
    )
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Lightbringer

Danann you misunderstand, I "require" my partner to be a non house based person due to the fact I live on a boat and travel a lot :P Nothing to do with being mentally free, more a practical reason. The boat is my home and it moves around so it makes life easier for me if not having to be tied down to a single place.

I have no doubt that all who are here lead a very different and healthy way of life. Certainly not my intention to offend anybody here or to make comparisons, was simply stating an opinion that I hold at this time, which of course is always subject to change.

The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Danann, Lightbringer

Ooops hahaha...Its Not Nothing New For Me To Mis Understand Words Captain Jack In Fact It Be Very Common hahahaha..

And Truly I Took No Offense By Your Words Or Should Not Think Anybody Else Would...But Yes Muddled I Was But Not Offended I Was Truly Thinking Of You Maybe Missing Out On Love Because Of Bricks Thats All
    )

Yes..I Can See What You Mean By It Being Harder As You Sail The Rivers And Seas ...But You Never Know If You Found Who You Truly Seeked And Felt That Love ...
    Then I Be Sure The Rivers And Seas And Bricks Would Not Stop You Both ....As Yep
    "Where There Be LOVE" "There Will Always Be A Way" hahahaha..

As No Doubt You Can Tell....Because I Am All About LOVE And Be A Being Of LOVE ...In Heart Mind Body Spirit ...
    I Am Always A Believer In Happy Endings And People Finding LOVE And Feeling LOVE And Throwing And Giving Out Love Always
    ))
    The following users think this post is groovy: Captain Jack

It’s not the first time I’ve nearly ended up in the church car park. Only to realise those words “I would like to travel & live on the road.” from the lips of a new partner. To Really mean “for a wee holiday now and then & a Council house near the shops.”

I would imagine it’s essential you get to know what’s what with a new partner before you cast off Captain Jack? Especially if it’s a small boat, I would recommend getting them absolutely pissed a few times beforehand too. I Guess the crabs are always hungry, where ever we are in the world.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer, parrotandcrow