THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I want a partner!

Jesus is not your friend Fire-Tree's Avatar

I want a partner!

Where to look!?

The house dwellers overrun the online dating sites and I'm fed up of them taking pity on me for living in a van and trying to 'save me'.

Been in the SW for 6 months and I've not even found anyone to fuck, let alone date.

Am I unapproachable? Is my resting bitch face too much? I've found most partners online, I don't understand the outside world of dating. Should I ask men? Dear tuna, the rejection. I've been rejected twice when I wanted to fuck, tried that, not fun.... apparently he liked our friendship more.

Does anyone here want a date? It would be easier!

Should probably say something jolly. I like trees.
    Blog: Experiencing England in a car with no money

I'm sure there are plenty of single men on here who will be pming you in no time
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    good luck x

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Fire-Tree

I've a few numbers if you want them

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Fire-Tree

Met you briefly in the corner, don't see how you're struggling to find a partner although there's a shedload of arseholes of both sexes out there waiting to take advantage. On a site I'm on, must remove myself sometime, I keep getting 45yr old Romanians wanting to date briefly before they are removed by the host. If they were proper Roma it could be different but...... and the ones of my age remind me of the biddies from Last of the Summer Wine or if there is someone they're miles away.

All I can suggest is to hit the Festi trail and believe. Someone right will turn up when you least expect it.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Last edited by Wulfie; 10-09--2017 at 07:04 PM.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Fire-Tree, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I'm sure there are plenty of single men on here who will be pming you in no time
    good luck x
    I Totes Agree With Lightbringer Fire Tree....And I Wish You Good Luck And Hope You Truly Find What You Seek
    ) ♡
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I've a few numbers if you want them
    hahahaha.....Your Soooo Naughtie Naughtie Lightbringer hehehehe
    ) ....And Thats Why And What I Lovezzz About You Too ♡♡♡ As Well As Be Many Other Things Too
    ))♡♡ x
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Danann
    hahahaha.....Your Soooo Naughtie Naughtie Lightbringer hehehehe
    ) ....And Thats Why And What I Lovezzz About You Too ♡♡♡ As Well As Be Many Other Things Too
    ))♡♡ x
    I'm not lol I've not done owt with them!
    I'm being good anyway

Aww, shame when you can't get a bunk up when the mood takes you.

Don't really have any useful suggestions other than let me know if you're ever around Essex,
    I'm a bit weird though.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree

Transcending
    In my opinion the single most attractive thing about a woman is that she is happy with herself. If she is confident, happy, able to laugh at herself as well as others, then she is attractive to me.

So perhaps the best thing is to find something you enjoy and just get on with it, when you are smiling men will notice you.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree, Lightbringer, travy Gumbo

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    FireTree, you're gorgeous. Now you've mentioned you're looking, I can't see you waiting too long for a date.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Fire-Tree, Lightbringer, marshlander, Wulfie, zendaze

Not only are you gorgeous, but your such fun to be around. I really think these UKH gatherings need to continue for possibly 14 days at a time, with a communal marriage ceremony on the 14th day. Thst way you can truly be yourself and others get chance to get to know each other more. You come accross as a strong and confident women. From what I know of a few of our hippy brothers, that would scare the shit out of them. Change nothing about yourself fire tree. Your journey will soon be 'all-inclusive'
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree, marshlander, MrsP, parrotandcrow, Wulfie, zendaze

Well if you want to go nude ski-ing, then lightbringer is your man!
    The following users think this post is groovy: popuptoaster

Originally Posted by ayami
    Well if you want to go nude ski-ing, then lightbringer is your man!
    Man! Cheeky twat!

Lucy didn't feel like a man when I got a hug at the Meet
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, popuptoaster

Jesus is not your friend Fire-Tree's Avatar
    Maggie, Steve - you've made a dull day bright, as do I it would seem haha (thanks x)

Someone awesome will turn up, I'm just bored of patiently waiting!

Still no messages
    Blog: Experiencing England in a car with no money
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, marshlander, zendaze

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fire-Tree

Still no messages
    Have you sent any?
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.

Send a message, what have you got to lose? I Am glad I did

The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Fire-Tree, parrotandcrow

Do you have a leotard?

The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow, popuptoaster

Noobie
    Sent you a PM. Couldn't bear to think of you not getting any! Hang in there girl!

Panda
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree, Lightbringer

I certainly feel your pain with the not understanding how real life dating thing works. I don't really understand how everyone seems to find it so easy to meet people who have the same interests as them and happen to be single. Even though I found my ex on a dating website interesting/weird/alternative types seem to be few and far between in my area. If I was a bit closer and wasn't a living-in-a-house-not-driving-a-car type I'd PM you but I'm sure you'll have luck finding a nomadic man at some point.
    do I dare disturb the universe?

Originally Posted by twistoflemon
    I certainly feel your pain with the not understanding how real life dating thing works. I don't really understand how everyone seems to find it so easy to meet people who have the same interests as them and happen to be single. Even though I found my ex on a dating website interesting/weird/alternative types seem to be few and far between in my area. If I was a bit closer and wasn't a living-in-a-house-not-driving-a-car type I'd PM you but I'm sure you'll have luck finding a nomadic man at some point.
    I want my partners to be into BDSM for instance so I go to BDSM events and talk to people, there are occasionally singles events as well.

Unless you are really isolated there should be someone for anyone within a few miles, you just have to find them, there are websites and FB groups for just about everything these days, the internet has made it a lot easier to find folk than it used to be.

A woman that has trouble finding a man for a night? Damn, hell must be freezing over!

I think for me and a lot of men its about the "energy" someone brings, just as truckyMCtruckface said.
    For example, some women have a big FU sign on their forehead. (Mean looking, but could be more things.)
    And it could be imtimidating for someone when a woman knows what she wants:P

Orrrrr you just got some bad luck.
    Anyway i wish you luck on your journey
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree, Lightbringer

Not Quite a Noobie
    Good luck on your quest. .. am sure you find it.

I would consider you if I was not on the other side of the planet.
    We all lead different lives.