THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: ADM birthday

ADM birthday

Hi,
    Just to put out there that ADM are having a 20th birthday party in October. This is a community of about 120 people living out in the edge of Amsterdam that are fighting against eviction but are somehow hanging on. I hadn't come across them until this year when I went to their 'Jetlag' festival, but found it really inspiring. I hope others do too. They describe themselves as a cultural free space; but think artistic hippies of all ages living in caravans and boats at an old factory dockside building surrounded by woodland and you'll get the idea. Details on their website; sorry you'll have to search it as I don't have enough postings to put link. Adm Amsterdam will get you there :-)

Tuning In
    Hi has anyone on here visited the ADM site?