THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Music that gets you "in the mood" (for lurve!)

Music that gets you "in the mood" (for lurve!)

Just wondering if certain tunes get you in the mood, and interested to know what they are, please?

Reggae , dub j, azz ,shimmery house music , blues , rock , bluegrass. trance techno , ambient , classical, funk etc . No bubble gum pop music

Nope. No pop..

Nothing bland formulaic and boring,

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar
    Goodness me, no! The acts of both love and listening to music are far too intense, fun, important and interesting without either needing the distraction of the other.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Rick69, Wulfie

The wind in the trees or the sound of waves are music enough for me, can't beat Nature when you need to tune in for passion. Who needs manmade accompaniment and as Marshlander says, if you love your created music, the two are two intense to fully concentrate on together.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: marshlander, Rick69

Oh I'm not talking about bonking along to to the beat! Just that music can make me feel sad, happy, etc.. It can fetch back memories of times gone by, and so on..
    The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Now she says
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Before asking questions like that you should remember how many times an hour men think of sex.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, marshlander, verticalis48

And there was me thinking that was a load of old sexist rubbish! Every 6 seconds or something?

A powerful soulful voice that speaks to the heart with a slow sensual beat and preferably a piano.
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-09--2017 at 08:41 AM.

This always gets me in the mood!

The following users think this post is groovy: gomphus

I prefer something a bit more funky, myself.. And a warm, deep male voice
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

A saxophone speaks to me too

Joan armatrading love and affection. Yes please!

The following users think this post is groovy: gomphus, Miss_bee, verticalis48

Oh yes! Good old Joan. Love and affection is a great one!

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Donna Summer gets Bungo in the mood , it only has to come on the radio and he turns into a raging sex beast , and I have to lock myself in another room with a chair against the door till it finishes

edit

The record, not Bungos lust fest !
    The following users think this post is groovy: gomphus, Lightbringer, marshlander, Miss_bee, parrotandcrow, verticalis48, Wulfie

Ha!! Batten down the hatches, Ma!

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    Donna Summer gets Bungo in the mood , it only has to come on the radio and he turns into a raging sex beast , and I have to lock myself in another room with a chair against the door till it finishes

edit

The record, not Bungos lust fest !
    Hahahahahahaha......hehehehe... Soooo Funny hahaha
    )
    Form From The Void & Mists

The following users think this post is groovy: gomphus, Lightbringer

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    Ha!! Batten down the hatches, Ma!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o....................................... ...........................

We may not being seeing Ma for some time, people..

Originally Posted by Miss_bee

You're really doing it for me Miss_bee!

The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

There is definitely something in the air, lately..