THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mantyhose?

Quite like these
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorted!

LMAO
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer

Oh wow...what have I unleashed!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, NomadicRT

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    No,theyve mostly got thicker panels and a pop out for your manbits....some have a comfy sleeve for your trouser python

Don't think I have the legs for them and they'd make my bum itch!

Think it's all about context. I went to a ballet once and the male ballet dancers looked great in tights
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer, NomadicRT

Originally Posted by emmadilemma
    Think it's all about context. I went to a ballet once and the male ballet dancers looked great in tights
    Which ballet company did you go and see?

It is..the athletic and dance tights are ok,I just cant imagine liking a guy in the mantyhose,It would be erm ok..bu bye for me ..I dont like them (tights or stockings ) on women either.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by ayami
    Which ballet company did you go and see?
    Can't remember which company it was...it was swan lake I think in the grand opera house in Belfast.

Can't remember which company it was...it was swan lake I think in the grand opera house in Belfast.
    with that lot bobbling around in front of you its a wonder you can remember what the ballet was😊xx

Ballet bits dont bobble -sadly- they wear a support to prevent bobbling
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 25-09--2017 at 04:54 PM.

Ballet bits dont bobble -sadly- they where a support to prevent bobbling
    You would know lol

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    You would know lol
    One has to find out these things from practical investigation ( I had a dancer friend or 3 ) lol

One has to find out these things from practical investigation ( I had a dancer friend or 3 ) lol

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    with that lot bobbling around in front of you its a wonder you can remember what the ballet was😊xx
    Yeah I did find my eyes being drawn to their groin areas quite a lot...

Ha ha...i went to see Strphane Haffner and Emiliano Simeoni.gymnastic dance ..that was interesting
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 26-09--2017 at 09:31 PM.

The price of mantyhose is astronomical! What a rip off, you might as well just by womens' tights and wear them instead!

Originally Posted by ayami
    The price of mantyhose is astronomical! What a rip off, you might as well just by womens' tights and wear them instead!
    At least lady hose comes with a hole in the crotch so your bangly bits can dangle

Are you thinking of getting some then ?

The athletic tights are better 20 and last for years.

You men still talking tights?

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    You men still talking tights?
    Lacy lingerie and man bras next .for the man who has moobs
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Miss_bee

I remember a friend phoning me in a state of agitation once. She got home and found her husband laying seductively on the bed wearing her French knickers and stockings.

Its not that rare a fetish i can assure you.The times ive been asked if i mind if they (supposedly straight guys ) dress up in ladies pantys and silks when they meet me...The sight is one for sore eyes and a subdued giggle for sure.